At their house again

I woke up at 9:30 and couldn't fall asleep again... How annoying, I'm one of those not morning people, unlike Martinus that has tones of energy in the morning.

I knew that Marcus wouldn't be awake so I just went downstairs to have some breakfast. My mum was already down there having breakfast and reading the newspaper.

Mum- "hi honey,"
Sof- "hi,"
Mum- "so I have to go to Oslo today,since their coming tomorrow, to help them get their things..."
Sof- "Ok, so I'm probably staying with Marcus and Martinus again aren't I??"
Mum- "Yup, if that's ok with you..."
Sof- "Yeah its fine"
Mum- "Ok great, so I leave at around 2 o'clock from here."
Sof- "Ok"

I quickly ate my breakfast and then went back to my room. I got changed into a cute casual turquoise dress and got ready as usual.

Then my phone buzzed and I checked it, it was a text from tinus.

Tinus🍌😜- Hey
Tinus🍌😜- what's up?
Me- Nothing, just about to text you guys actually...
Tinus🍌😜- Do you wanna come over, I heard ur staying over tonight...
Me- Yeah I am, and I'll come over
Tinus🍌😜- Cool, Marcus isn't awake though
Me- No surprise there 😜
Tinus🍌😜- 😂 yeah
Me- Ok, see you in 1 minutes
Tinus🍌😜- 👋

I then quickly stuffed all the things I need in a bag.
then ran downstairs to tell my mum I was going to their house and also bye since I probably wouldn't see her before she left.

I then took my house key so I could get in and went to their house.

Tinus was standing in the doorway waiting.

Sofia- "Hey"
Tinus- "Hey, I have the best idea ever!"
Sofia- "Ok, what is it?" I asked with confusion while walking towards him.
Tinus- "Follow me..."

I followed him into the kitchen, while putting my bag down, and he went into the fridge and got out some whipped cream.

I then knew exactly what he was planning and grabbed it from him.

Sof- "wait we need a feather or something to tickle him..."

Tinus nodded and ran to Emma's room where she was doing some arts and crafts.

He rummaged through the box of supplies trying to find a feather...

"Heyyy" Emma said to Martinus

"Emma this is very important..." he replied, I laughed at that and then he finally found a feather.

We then both ran out of the room and to Marcus's door, but before we opened it Martinus grabbed my arm and said.

"Can I plz put the whipped cream on his hand..."

I nodded and gave it to him while he was giving me the feather.

We then went into his room and sat down on his bed.

Martinus put the whipped cream on his hand and when he was done I started moving the feather around his face.

I couldn't help but give out a little laugh and neither could Martinus.

Then Marcus rubbed his face with the whipped cream and it got all over him face.

Me and Martinus both burst out laughing, Marcus eyes opened and then he both looked at us with anger in his eyes.

He then pulled me into a hug and put all the whipped cream all over me.

"Marcussssssss," I moaned

"Hey, your not the one who had to wake up from whipped cream on their face....." he replied