Before School

I wake up from the sound of Mac's phones alarm.

He turns it off and I say,

Sofia- "Ugh what time is it..."

Marcus- "7 30"

I pull the sheets over my head and say,

Sofia- "It's too early!"

He pulls the sheets down and says, 

Marcus- "Come on we have to go to school, we have Mr Dennie first period.." 

Sofia- "Good so he probably won't care if we skip it."

He chuckles and gets up. 

Marcus- "Come on. I'm going to get some breakfast, you want anything?" 

Sofia- "Just a Banana is fine." 

He nods and goes out of the room and then I get up and start getting changed. Just as I finish tying up my hair, Marcus comes back into the room. 

He hands me the banana and then gets changed himself. 

I quickly eat the banana and then go into the bathroom to finish off getting ready. 

I'm just wearing black leggings with a red slightly oversized jumper and my adidias trainers. 

After i'm done I go back into Marcus' room and sit on his bed on my phone. He went to Martinus' room because he was looking for one of his hoodies. 

I then get a text from a random number and its a photo. I open it and its a picture of..... 

Marcus and Anika kissing?

This must be photoshop, he wouldn't do that would he. I stare at the photo for a little longer and then Marcus comes in. 

He looks at me and probably see's the sadness in my face and then says, 

Marcus- "Whats wrong?" 

I throw to phone to the other end of his bed so he can look at whats on the screen. 

He looks defeted while he looks at it and i begin to worry. 

Sofia- "Marcus, please tell me this is not real." 

Theres a silence for a while and he doesn't say anything. 

Sofia-"Marcus?" 

He sits down on the bed and takes on of my hands. 

Marcus- "I was going to tell you, but I never found the right time." 

Sofia- "So you kissed her?" 

Marcus- "NO, I would never, she asked me to dance with her and I said no and then she came and just kissed me. But I pulled away straight away and ran out of the building. I swear, you can even ask Martinus." 

I looked down at my hand that he held and thought for a while. 

Marcus- "Please Sof, you know I would never hurt you on purpose. Please forgive me, if anything like that happens again I'll tell you immediately I promise." 

I nodded and then a smile came on my face. 

I let out a small laugh and then Marcus looked at me like I was a complete maniac. 

Marcus- "Why are you laughing?" 

Sofia- "You ran out of the building?" 

I then burst out laughing and he looked again like I was a complete maniac. 

Marcus- "Seriously. Yes I ran out but I didn't know what to do. But Martinus came after me and helped me." 

That made me laugh even more. 

Sofia- "So he was your savior." 

I had to lie down cause I was laughing so much and then Martinus came into the room. 

Martinus- "What is going on in here?" 

Marcus- "Well basically someone took a photo of when Anika kissed me and then she saw it and I told her the story and now she's laughing at how I ran out and you came to "Save" me.. "

Martinus- "Well we always knew she was wierd.." 

Marcus nodded and I kept on laughing. Then my phone buzzed and it was a text from Alice. 

Alice 🤔😜

A- Heyyy! U coming today? 

S- YASSS, can't wait 2 see u but don't really want to go to schl... 

A- Yh. But we don't have a choice, anyway see u there! 

S- Byeeeeeee

Don't judge us by our convos, but anyway now martinus has left and I've controlled my laughter. Marcus is sitting on the other end of the bed on his phone. 

I then check the time on my phone and get up and grab my bag. I turn around and say, 

Sofia- "Come on, we gotta go or we'll be late.." 

Marcus- "You were the one that didn't want to go." 

Sofia- "Yeah, but that was before I was awake. Well I still don't want to go but you know." 

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He kisses my cheek and then says, 

Marcus- "So you're not mad about the Anika thing." 

Sofia- "Nah it wasn't your fault, and Anika is a stupid ass b***h." 

He laughed and said

Marcus- "I love you." 

I kissed him and replied, 

Sofia- "I love you too" 

I then got up and started walking out of the room. 

Sofia- "You coming?" 

He groaned and got up. I went downstairs to find Martinus sitting on the sofa on his phone. 

I went next to him and he was playing leap day, (the only game that i can beat him at..). 

Martinus- "Is Marcus coming?" 

He asked without looking off of his phone.

Sofia- "Yeah, I think so.." 

Just as I said that Marcus walked in and said, 

Marcus- "I'm here, you guys can stop missing me now."

Me and Martinus looked at each other and then back at him. That is Marcus trying to be so funny.. 

I get up and grab his arm. 

Sofia- "Come on, lets go before you think on any more bad jokes." 

He looked offended but I just dragged him out of his house, while Martinus was behind laughing. 

Authors Note- 

Hey guys, 

Sorry for the kind of boring part, but there is some drama coming soon! 

Anyway stay tuned for the next part and if you haven't already check out my other books, but just to let you guys know the updates for those books are quite slow as I want to finish this book. 

Also tell me which one of my books is your favourite. 

Anyway vote and comment what you think! 

❤️