Happiness

The ceremony went perfect! And everyone is making there way to the dinner now. I feel like everything is going really well and we managed to make them open the bowling early so that we can have some fun bowling. 

There is a teen table which we are on and then all the adults and the kids table. It so cute! Martinus and Lana and Aiden and Alice are at the stage where they don't know  what to do (with their dates)  and me and Marcus are laughing at them. But its still cute.  

Marcus has his arm loosely draped over me and he's telling an embarrassing story of Martinus to Lana. Martinus is really getting annoyed. 

Once we have finished our meals, the dj starts playing some more up beat music and everyone goes and dances. After a few songs a slow song is put on and its time for my Mum and Davids first dance! 

They both go onto the dance floor while everyone is watching. They start dancing and I start to tear up. My mum looks so happy and i'm so happy for her. 

I feel an arm slide around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. 

Marcus- "Your too cute." 

He leans his head on my shoulder and I lean into him. 

Sofia- "Why?" 

Marcus- "Because your crying because your happy for your mum." 

I look down at the floor and blush a bit. 

Sofia- "Shut up" I say barely audible. 

He chuckles and kisses me on the cheek again. I look up again and realise that more people are joining my mum and David. 

I take Marcus' hand and pull him onto the dance floor.

Marcus- "What are you doing?" 

Sofia- "What does it look like? We're going to dance" I'm yours is playing by Jason Mraz and I wrap my arms around Marcus neck.  

We start swaying to the music and I lean my head onto his chest. 

After the song finishes we go back to the table and Martinus, Aiden, Lana and Alice are all there. But now Fredrik has joined them. 

He has his two hands behind his back and I look at him confused. 

Fredrik- "You almost forgot something.." I am again confused until he pulls out our matching glasses with tonnes of glitter. 

I laugh and take mine and put them on. I have a pink pair and he has a blue one, which is good because it matches my dress. 

Sofia- "Come on everyone! Lets go dance!!" 

Everyone gets to their feet and we head to the dance floor and start dancing to Whitney Houston, I wanna dance with somebody. 

We're all dancing together and I look around at my group of friends. I have my boyfriend, my BFF, my best friends and my cousin. 

I don't think i could be any more happy than i am right now. I then feel Marcus' arm drape around me and I look to the side where he's smiling at me. 

Marcus- "I love you." 

Sofia- "I love you too" 

I kiss him and I feel like I could be this way forever. 

THE END 

OMG GUYS! I can't believe that this book is over, i've gone through soooo many hard times and good times in the process of writing this book and I love it to the moon and back. 

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me and being patient during the chapters, i know that it took me forever to write some of the chapters including this one but i had some writers block because i was so stressed for school. But now i have two exams out of the way and no tests for two weeks, so i'm gonna try and go to my other book, my best friends brother, and continue it. 

Please go to that one if you've enjoyed this book and i really hope that you guys will like my new ones to come. 

If you guys want I could write some bonus chapters for this one or an epilogue, just comment down below. 

Anyway hope you've enjoyed this book as much as i have and love you ❤️