The Concert

I took some pictures of Marcus and Martinus getting their make up done, while putting some weird snapchat filters on.

I saved them to my memories and put one or two on my story 😀.

They didn't realize that I was taking photos of them though so it will be even funnier when they check their snapchat.

Then after I finished taking photos and putting it on my story, I looked up and saw that they were done.

I went over to Marcus and put my arms around his neck, leaning my head on his. I looked into the mirror in front and he was looking at me.

"Finished putting on make up?" I asked grinning.

"Yup, and why do you always smile when you ask that question?" He answered.

"I don't know, force of habit..." I replied. He took out his phone and took at selfie of us and then did another one but this time I was kissing his cheek.

Then he got up and took my hand, they had to go check the dancers and see if all of them are ok for the show, and help them with anything.

--- 5 minutes later ---

We had just finished making sure the dancers were ok for the show and now we had a 10 minutes free time.

We went to a little room which had a sofa and some chairs. Me and Martinus sat on the sofa and Marcus had to sit on the chair (since there was no space left on the sofa).

We all went on our phone and after about a minute I got bored and looked at the boys.

They were on their phone but they could literally be on their phone for the whole day and not get bored as they can look around on the fan pages and stuff like that.

I went on what's app and went on the msm group
(A/N if you don't remember from the first few chapters msm is Marcus, Sofia, Martinus).

I then texted,

"We're so social..... btw I'm bored 😐...."  I sent it and then continued looking at my phone as I knew that Marcus and Martinus would look at me.

Then I received a reply which read,"

Tinus 🍌😜- "well what do you wanna do?"
Mac 😘❤️😍- "yeah....."
Me- "idk, do you have any ideas?"
Mac 😘❤️😍- "🤔🤔"
Tinus 🍌😜- "Why don't we just talk instead of texting, u know since we're right next to each other....."

I looked up and the boys were also looking at me. We just looked at each other for a while and then Marcus came up with an idea.

"Hey, there is this thing that I heard about that is connected with musically and its like a thing where we can go live. Why don't we try that?" He told us

We all agreed and Marcus downloaded it on his phone. While he was doing that Samantha came into our room and we let her join in too.

Then Marcus started the lively and in 1 minute there was like 1000 people already online.

--- 5 minutes later ---

We decided to end the lively as we had nothing left to say. We played many games and then at the end we were just reading the comments.

At the end Marcus was always looking for comments about himself and whenever he found one he was reading it out loud and interrupting everyone.

Martinus got really angry about that and we all ended up laughing.

We now had 5 minutes left of the break and then the boy had to go get ready, like put their microphones on and stuff like that.

We were all sitting on the floor because we were doing the lively here and couldn't be bothered to get up again.

I was waiting for them to go on snap chat and check my story because I wanted to see their reactions.

Martinus went on snapchat and I was waiting for him to look. Then he pressed it open and watched it. The first one is of Marcus, and he laughed but when he came on, he was dead silent and looked over at me .

I was smiling and he was just looking at me, with an angry look on his face.

He came closer to me and started hitting me in the arm. I leaned to the side and put my arms around my head.

Marcus came and made Martinus stop hitting me and pulled me next to him.

"Martinus why are you hitting her?" He asked

"Check her snapchat story..." he replied. Marcus then went on his phone and checked it. After he was done looking he looked at me and said,

"Your a idiot..." I laughed and replied,

"Well next time pay more attention, I was just surprised that you didn't see that I took them....."

This time Marcus also hit me, but he only did it once. Then Kjell Erik came in and told us we had to go and get the boys ready.

We then left and the boys went to put their microphones on and stuff like that. Just before they got it on Marcus said,

"Don't even think about taking a photo of me, Martinus I don't care but not of me....." I started laughing and then he left.

I stayed with Emma who was on her phone and then she looked up at me. She smiled and went back on her phone. I went over to Marcus and when he saw me coming he looked instantly at me through the mirror.

He finished putting his microphone on and then turned to me. He pulled me closer to him and said,

"I love you, and tell me you didn't take a picture of me again...." I laughed and replied,

"I love you too, and no I didn't take another picture because you were looking at me the whole time....." He looked into my eyes and I continued,

"Oh and by the way your microphone might be on so anyone could be snooping on us right now....." He started laughing and then John came into the room.

He told us that the show started in two minutes and we had to get in starting positions.

We went to the stage exit and Marcus gave me a kiss on the cheek and I told him Good luck......

Authors note:

Hey guys, hope your enjoying my story,
I was wondering if you guys liked long chapters or short chapters???
Please tell me what you think in the the comments and vote for my story
Thanks