Waking up

Sofias POV:

I woke up at 8:30. I really wanted to go back to sleep.

I went quickly to the toilet. Then I went back to the bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

--- 30 minutes later ---

Ugh, I couldn't get back to sleep. I decided just to go on my phone.

Then 5 minutes later the door from the other room opened. Emma came in and she came next to me.

"Can I wake up Marcus?" She asked.

"No, let him sleep, he slept late last night." I replied "Is Martinus awake?"

She nodded and went back to her room.

I followed her and went and sat on Martinus bed. He looked at me and said,

"Hey,"

"Hi" I replied

"Is Marcus awake?"

"No, he stayed up quite late last night, so I let him sleep." He nodded and went on his phone.

Then he gave me his phone and on there was a picture of me and Marcus kissing and one of only me from last night.

I looked at it for a while and read the comment. They thought I should be a model.

I was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Sooooo," Martinus said. I looked at him and said,

"This is so cool, does Marcus know?"

"Yeah, I sent it to him last night."

"Ok," I gave Martinus back his phone and then Emma said,

"Can I please wake Marcus up now" I looked at her and replied,

"Ok, how about I go and wake him up and then in 5 minutes you can come in and be with him." She nodded and I went back to the other room.

I went back on the bed and said,

"Marcus" He moved a little on the bed.

"Marcus"  I said again. This time he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hi," I said

"Hey" he replied. "What time is it?"

"It's 10" Just as I said that Emma burst into the room and jumped onto the bed.

She started chatting to Marcus. Then she said,

"Oh Martinus wanted me to tell you that you have another rehearsal at the same time and same place as yesterday."

We both nodded and then Martinus called Emma into the other room.

"Wanna go have breakfast?" Marcus said. I nodded and we both got up to get ready.

I decided that I would wear my casual dress today and then change just before the rehearsal.

Then when we finished getting ready, we went into the other room and they were all ready to go have breakfast too.

--- 1 hour later ---

We just finished having breakfast and now were going back to the rooms.

Their parents went out for the day to see some friends and we have to take care of Emma.

We didn't really mind though. Me and Marcus went in our room and sat on our bed.

I checked the time and it was only 11:15. Then I remembered that I had changed my contacts in Marcus phone and he hadn't realised.

So I went on my phone and texted him. Seconds later he received the text and read it.

Then he looked at me and I looked back at him smiling.

He came closer to me and showed me the phone.

"Do you know how all these emojis came on your contacts?" He said

"Well you know, if you leave your phone with me and I know your password, anything can happen." I replied.

He kissed me on the cheek. Then the door opened and Martinus and Emma came in.