"That's enough." Sheila told her, staring down at the two very sternly. "He needs rest and to sleep. Dresden's outside venting. You might want to go talk to him for information. But we have our own orders." Julie released Jack's hand, knowing he would be in capable hands with Sheila looking after him. Her family split up then, each going their own separate ways with their own orders. Julie could only hope that this Ian guy didn't have anything to do with Ollie and the threat there.

She walked onto the back porch, the back door creaking shut behind her. Dresden was pacing back and forth near the woods. She stepped off and headed towards him, seeing his anger seethe out of him. Her eyes noticed pieces of bark lying on the ground next to him and the trees behind him had been beatened as if someone was constantly kicking and punching at them. By the look of his fists, Julie had a clue of the culprit.

"Who's Ian?" Dresden jumped to face her - a rare time for her to sneak up on him - and growled. He had been clear on his orders and this only made his anger worse. He held back his wolf, who was breaking at the seams, dying to be released, all to avoid putting Julie in danger.

"I thought I told them to keep you upstairs." He said more to himself than to her. She crossed her arms, nodding her head.

"They tried. I was just a little stubborn." She admitted. "Jack told me Ian. Who's that?" Dresden snarled and continued his pacing, keeping his distance from her and the trees. His fists were opening and closing, rage consuming him as he shook, desperately trying to downplay his anger. Julie waited patiently, noting not to say things so easily.

"I don't know who Ian is." He answered her after letting off some steam. "But whoever he is, he's going to die by my hands."  Julie understood the anger Dresden was feeling. His beta and probably his best friend is critically injured. And it had something to do with an Ian. He was a threat to the pack and he was a threat to Dresden. Julie knew that feeling all too well.

"How long do you think it'll be before Jack's better?" She watched as he stopped pacing, leaning back against the tree. He sighed deeply with his eyes closed. His fists were wound up at his sides and Julie could see he was holding back on her.

"It'll be at least a week with those wounds. He's much worse than you were but with his genes and his wolf, he'll be fine as long as he rests properly. Sheila will be in charge of that." He explained, looking at her to see if she agreed. She nodded her head, staring at the pieces of bark on the grass in between them.

"Who's going to be acting beta then? You'll need someone to back you up." She thought to herself, her mind racing through different candidates. "I'd volunteer but I'd be useless."

"I appreciate it anyway." His anger seemed to release immediately with her words. The mere fact that she would offer to be temporary beta - if she could - meant she trusted him. It meant she considered him a friend. It meant that he was one step closer to taking her as his mate. And it was all he needed to gain complete control over himself. "I've got to get a scent on Trisha. If I can't find her soon, Ollie will make his move."

"Ian isn't apart of Ollie's pack?" He scoffed.

"No one on Ollie's pack could beat Jack up that bad. Paul and Ollie wouldn't be able to if they worked together." Julie stared hard on the ground, biting her lip. If it wasn't Ollie's pack that attacked Jack, who was it? What for?

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I don't think you can sniff Trisha out with that nose of yours just yet." She smiled, sending his nerves on a calm wave. His head was clearer now, more focused. Her scent was all he needed to regain his head. "Just stay here, don't do anything stupid and rest. Try not to go chasing your wolf if she shows up."