4. Senses overload (short)

"Man, what is wrong with you?" Andy asked, shoving his twin with his arm. Zach glared at him irritably but Andy didn't notice. He was too busy eye sexing some she-wolf nearby.

"Something just really stinks around here." Zach answered, rubbing his nose for the thousandth time. "It's giving me a headache."

"I don't know what you're talking about, bro." Andy finally looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "The biggest thing I smell are the pretty girls."

Zach groaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. He took a deep breath, inhaling the air as he did. He tried to ignore the scent, to focus on the soft smell of perfum from the girls nearby, but his mind made it the strongest thing out there. He could hardly notice the smell of the freshly cut grass, the girls' perfum or the appealing scents of the she-wolves around him. It was this one scent - this fucking annoying scent - that was driving him crazy.

He jumped to his feat and started to walk away, sticking his hands into his pockets, shrugging his hair off his face. He could hear his twin following after him but he ignored Andy. He needed to either find this damn scent or get away from it as fast as possible.

"Dude, chill." Andy said, clamping his hand on Zach's shoulder. "I can't remember the last time you were this irritable."

"I've got to get away." Zach decided, talking to himself. "This is driving me crazy." Andy gave him a look - one that said he pitied him even though he didn't fully understand what was wrong.

"Alright, you go home." He told his brother. "I'll cover for you and keep an eye on Juls." Zach nodded, agreeing with the plan and then walked away, scratching his nose. Andy watched him head for the woods, his shoulders slumped together in a stressful fashion and his hands brushing though his hair quickly - a sign that only Andy knew meant his brother was really bothered right now.

Andy had a pretty good idea of what was going on - he did witness his sister find her mate after all. But he coudln't help the grin that appeared on his face, knowing how irritated Zach was getting.

A she-wolf passed by him, her smell intoxicating and downright sinful. He watched as her hips swayed and his grin grew, completely forgetting his previous thoughts. He was going to enjoy staying here.