Chapter 17

Dahlia

I woke up in a daze of happiness and warmth with one thing consuming my mind, Jackson. We were lying in a tangled mess of arms and legs, electricity pulsing everywhere our skin touched. I lovingly gazed at my mate as he slept. His hair was messy sticking up in different directions, a small smile on his face, his perfectly sculpted tan chest rising and falling with every breath, god he is sexy. My hands were itching to touch him. I reached over and lightly traced a finger over his chest, following the indentions of his muscles. Jax moaned and rolled his head facing the other direction. I giggled silently, not wanting to wake him up. Again, I traced my fingers over his chest, going lower down to his delicious abs. As my hand started to slip under the blankets that were covering his waist, Jax grabbed my wrist and rolled over on top of me pinning my hands to the bed. "Are you ready for some more?" Jax asked huskily, his mesmerizing green eyes staring intently into mine. My heart started racing as my wolf raged inside me with pure desire, she loves her dominating mate. I smiled seductively and reached up and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth applying a small amount of pressure on it with my teeth. A manly groan came from the back of Jax's throat as I continued to suck and nibble. I smirked and pulled away, keeping my eyes on his the whole time. I could feel his hard erection pressing into my thigh, teasing me. Jax leaned down and nudged my head, opening my neck to him as he slowly licked my mark before lightly pressing his teeth into it. Pleasure burned throughout my body, my core clenching as I instantly climaxed.

I was moaning and bucking my hips trying to get Jax between my legs as he continued to apply pressure to my mark. "Jackson...please" I whimpered, wanting more. He pulled away, running his tongue across it again before he brought his face to mine smirking. I looked at him as I tried to regain control of my breathing. "That is not fair" I cried. Jax chuckled and lowered his face to my neck. "You smell so good" he said running his nose along my jaw. I knew he could smell my hormones that were out of control with arousal and need. My body was aching for him, my wolf whimpering within me begging to have her mate inside us. Jax continued running his nose down my neck to my chest. He released my hands and took my tank top and literally ripped it in two leaving my breast exposed to his hungry eyes. I felt my skin tingle as he looked me over with pure lust. "My god you are beautiful" Jax said in a strained voice, his eyes taking on a slight glow. I reached up and ran my hands up his arms as he leaned down to take my pert nipple in his mouth. His warm tongue working over my right breast as his other hand kneaded the left one. My eyes rolled back as he expertly worked over each breast, making sure they both got the same amount of attention. I was so turned on I thought I would die if I didn't get what I wanted. "Please..." I said breathlessly grinding my hips into him. Jax moaned as I rubbed myself over his cock.

He grabbed my hips stripping my sweats off in one sweeping movement. I heard him growl as he skimmed his face along the inside of my leg getting closer and closer to my aching core. My breath caught in my throat as he lightly kissed me between my thighs; he's going to kill me if he doesn't fuck me already. I grabbed his head and brought his mouth to mine licking his lip begging for entrance. I felt him smirk against my lips, he's driving me crazy! I growled and pushed him over onto his back and pulled his pants down, freeing what I desired most. Quickly before he could tease me again I placed my opening over his manhood and let the tip slide in. Jax grabbed my thighs and held me still. I looked at him snarling slightly, my lip pulling over my teeth; I can't take anymore of his teasing. He chuckled and lightened his grip, allowing me to slide further down on his shaft. How the hell did this thing fit in me last night? I bit my lip and dropped my hips, the rest of him burying inside me. I squeaked at the pain and closed my eyes trying to keep the tears from falling. "Are you okay?" Jax whispered stroking my cheek. I nodded and leaned into his hand, letting myself get used to his size. I adjusted my hips and heard Jax gasp, his hold on me tightening again. I opened my eyes to see he had his closed. "God, Dahlia you're so tight" he groaned as his body shuddered. He ran his hands up to my center and softly rubbed my clit with one and grabbed my ass with the other. I moaned, damn that feels good.