chapter 7

Jackson

I licked her tears off my lips savoring the sweetness on my tongue, "Even your tears are sweet" I mumbled. My chest tightened at the sight of her crying. "You are so beautiful" I whispered to her as I rested my hand on the small of her back. She had her legs wrapped around my waist her soft center pressed against my erection. It was taking every ounce of control I had not to take her. My left hand was still tightly gripping her round ass. Her supple breasts were pressed against my chest, I could feel her hard nipples against me and her soft stomach pressed against mine. The warmth from her body was almost too much. I looked into her mesmerizing blue eyes that were now slightly red from crying. I didn't want to tell her the real reason why I had to stop her. The feeling of her small delicate fingers on my manhood caused my wolf to growl with excitement, if I would have let her continue there would have been no controlling myself or my wolf.

"You make it very difficult to control my wolf. Seeing you" I looked over her face "touching you" I gripped her body tighter causing her to moan "and hearing you causes urges in me and my wolf that are very hard to control. When I am around you, my senses go into overload and it takes everything I have to control my wolf" I tried to explain. She looked at me slightly confused so I grinded my dick into her softness. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back exposing the soft skin that was calling to my wolf. My eyes zeroed in on the spot between her neck and shoulder, the spot that my wolf wanted to sink my teeth into and make this gorgeous creature ours. I shut my eyes, trying to think of anything other than this warm, sexy, soft, naked, wet...okay this isn't helping.

I opened my eyes to see Dahlia staring at me, her eyes were curious as she bit her lower lip. She has now idea how much that turns me on "That does not help" I said watching her take her plump lower lip between her perfect white teeth. I want to nibble on her lips, suck on them, devour them. I groaned and she stopped, an evil smirk appearing on her face. "What about this?" she purred as she lightly tugged on my hair, pulling my head back. I couldn't help but to close my eyes and take pleasure in the pain. Slowly she ran her tongue up my neck to my jaw. My wolf was biting at the bit to get out and claim this thing that was teasing us.

I growled and grabbed her chin bringing her face to mine "Do you want me to take you right now? I can assure you it will be painful, and I really do not want to do that to you" I said pulling her ass to me causing my almost painful wood to rub on her warm soft center. She whimpered and closed her eyes. I couldn't take it any longer I needed to at least taste her. I brought her face to mine, still holding her chin, and pressed my lips to hers. Immediately she ran tongue along my lips so I opened and allowed her to enter my mouth. Her velvety tongue caressed mine, slowly and tenderly she kissed me. My hand loosened its grip and cupped her cheek as she wrapped her arms back around my neck.

All too soon she pulled away with a content smile on her beautiful face. "Has anyone ever told you what it feels like when you find your mate?" she whispered looking down as if she was ashamed to ask. I smiled knowing where she was going with this. "Yes" I replied. "What did you hear it feels like" she asked still not looking at me. I let out a deep breath, waiting for her to look me in the eye so I could tell her exactly what she is wanting to hear. After a couple of seconds she peeked up at me through her lashes. I smiled at her and rested my forehead against hers.

"My mother said that when her and my father found each other, they knew almost instantly. She said they couldn't keep there eyes off each other or there hands" I chuckled and she smiled "She said when they touched they could feel sparks, and their wolves called to each other, making them very hard to control." I finished looking at her, hoping she feels the same way as I do. I know this is my mate; she is what I have dreamed of, more than I could have ever imagined. My wolf and I are constantly battling over what animalistic things he wants and what I as a human should do. After I talked with my dad earlier, it hit me. The reason I was having all these urges and self control issues is because I finally found the one that was made for me.