〖️chapter 16〗️

I quickly pulled away from the kiss when I heard felix's deep voice. I suddenly got anxious because he sounds frustrated.

tension filled the while room. jeongin couldn't seem to leave my side. felix looked like he's ready to fight him at one point.

felix gave me a deadly glare and started walking towards jeongin.

he grabbed jeongin by the collar and slammed him into the wall.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?! huh?!" felix growled lowly at jeongin, tightening his grip on jeongin's collar.

"I asked you a question!" felix roared throughout the room

I went behind felix and put my hands on his shoulders. he glared at me and shrugged off my hands. i backed away because of the intensity of his stare.

his attention was on jeongin again and jeongin stuttered a reply.

"s-sorry. I d-didn't mean it. i-i just. I-I j--"

"damn right! you should be! and don't you dare get near y/n again! do you hear me?" jeongin squirmed under the anger of felix.

felix scoffed and released jeongin, going over to me and grabbed my arm, leading me out of the bathroom.

we got out of the bathroom and everyone was asleep, drunk.

"you're sleeping in my house." felix said seriously and pulled me out of the house and brought me to his car.

"get in." he commanded, I quickly followed and entered the car without saying any word.

the tension kept building up as we got closer and closer to his house.

he dragged me up the stairs to his room and he slammed the door open, and closed it by pushing me up against it.

he looked deeply into my eyes before he leaned in until our noses touched. our breaths are mixed up with each other and our lips are just millimeters away.

he leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. the way our lips met sent billions of fireworks through my whole body. it felt magical.

he pulled away slowly and chuckled.

"now, tell me what you and jeongin did a while ago."

"w-what. nothing he just--"

"I need an explanation. I need an acceptable reason."

"he was drunk. is that acceptable enough?"

"that could be acceptable, but why did you kiss him back?"

"I didn't! what are you talking about?! I even tried to pull away but wrapped his arms around my waist tightly." I said, frustrated

"I saw you."

"please trust me when I say that I didn't. I won't do that to you. you know that, right?" I whined.

"it breaks my heart seeing him kiss you like that" he admits. "but I believe you."

"good." I smiled in relief

"im sorry for overreacting, and not trusting you." he apologized and I shake my head.

"it's ok"

he leans in and and hugged me tightly, warming me up.

----------»»

a ray of light seeping into the room through the small gap of the curtains is what wakes me up.

I tiredly turned to my side, seeing felix asleep beside me. the memories of last night flashback and I blush.

I stood up and washed up, then I began cooking breakfast.

my phone rang and I looked at it, it's a message from jeongin.

I won't give up on you, y/n. I love you.