〖️chapter 8〗️

we all stare in shock. Felix came behind me and back hugged me. i pushed him and ran away from the crowd with tears falling non stop from my eyes.

i ran behind a building to hide. i leaned my back on the wall and cried into my hands.

Chan, my bestfriend, is no longer my friend. all because of his girlfriend, my bully, Kwon Eunbin

"there you are. we're so worried about you." a deep voice said. i lift my head up to see who it is and i see felix standing infront of me.

he sat down beside me and caressed my back to calm me down. "it's going to be alright. he'll find out the truth soon."

"go away! leave me alone!" i yelled and he pulled me close to him and he let my head rest on his shoulder. he stroked his fingers gently on my messy hair and wiped my tears.

he lifted my head up gently and made me look at him. he looked straight into my eyes.

"y/n, don't let anyone ruin your life just because they want to. you have to fight it. don't be a weakling and just let them step on you like that. i know you're strong,y/n" he said while fixing my hair.

i suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach because of his words and actions. i shrugged it off and smiled at him. he smiled back and hugged me.

"found you! come on you two. the sun is setting already" minho suddenly appeared beside us and i pulled out from the hug. felix helped me stand up and we went to the shore to watch the sunset.

i sat between jeongin and Felix. im so tired because of the things that happened this day. i thought it would be the happiest outing of my life but, it didn't turn out well.

i lay down on jeongin's lap he played with my hair. time passed and it was already time to sleep. we decided who will be the ones together in one tent.

since i am the only girl, i decided to sleep on a separate tent.

I'm so tired and i can feel sleepiness hit me but i can't manage to sleep. maybe because i kept on thinking about the things that has happened.

i went out of my tent and took a walk on the shore, inhaling the fresh sea breeze. i still couldn't understand why chan chose eunbin over me. of course she's his girlfriend!

"can't sleep too?" felix suddenly stood beside me.

"yeah. i have so much in my head. i need to clear my mind." i let out a sigh and laughed afterwards.

"don't worry about it too much. it'll all be fine. trust me." he said and sat down on the sand then i did the same.

we looked at the stars that were shining brightly in the sky. our hands are just a millimeter close. with that said, he placed his hands over mine and i felt something i can't explain.

my face felt warm and i knew i was blushing already. i felt butterflies playing in my stomach. he chuckled and messed my hair.

"you know what you're like that star" he pointed a star that is seemingly brighter that the others.

"you shine more than the others, it's twinkling more than the other stars. you are unique and you are different. please always remember that"

suddenly all my worries went away just by the words he said. i felt important.

he leaned forward and i closed my eyes. he pressed his lips on my forehead.

"good night, star"