〖️chapter 18〗️

"they want you, y/n. they said they'll kill you."

I froze. I suddenly couldn't feel my legs. I let out a sigh and laughed it off afterwards.

"hu-what? how do they even know me?"

"I'm sorry, y/n. this is all my fault."

"how? no. you don't have anything to do with this. don't blame yourself, please."

"the first time you visited me in the hospital, a girl named Kwon Eunbin went in my room too. she must've seen you go out of my room. she asked me how I know you."

"k-kwon eunbin?" I stared at him in shock and he continued talking.

"she told me not to tell you anything about her plan, or else, I'm the one that will be suffering. and the guys you saw a while ago, they were forcing me to tell them where you are."

"so, that's what she's planning, to kill me. hahaha! no wonder it took her so long. you know what? let's just forget about that for now, ok?"

"how could you just forget about such thing? y/n, your life is at--"

"shhh. you need to rest. let's go."

I smiled at him before taking his hand and let him come with me, still thinking about the things he just said. I thought everything's over. but she came back. why didn't she did this plan of killing me in the first place? why did she have to use my friends?

I shrugged it off and continued to walk to the station.

my phone suddenly vibrated in my purse. my brother just texted me. ugh. i forgot about his birthday. im dead.

Y/N, where are you the party is going to start soon.

oh.. yeah. im on my way

you forgot about my birthday again, didn't you?

you also forgot about my birthday, so that's ok.

i didn't im just busy with my work.

whatever. I'll be there in ten minutes.

ok. we're all waiting for you.

and oh, im with a friend.

a friend? all your friends are here. chan, jeongin, minho, woojin, jisung, changbin, seungmin, hyunjin, and your boyfriend, felix.

no, not them. i have a new friend.

ok. sure, whatever. and yeah, i invited eunbin.

you mean kwon eunbin?

yeah! who else? now, get your ass right here because we are all hungry.

oh. ok.

__

i stopped walking and jaemin looked at me.

"why? is there something wrong? are you ok?" he asked while caressing my back.

"no, nothing. we will go straight to my brother's house. i just remembered that today's his birthday."

__

we arrived at my brother's house. it was so crowded and noisy.

"just stick with me, ok?" i advised jaemin, he nodded and i pulled him into the crowd of people.

"Y/N!!! OVER HERE!" i heard my brother's voice, not in a far distance.

"SEHUN!!" i yelled. i ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"i missed you, bro."

"i missed you too, sis."

"oh, by the way, this is jaemin. the friend that i was talking about..."

"oh. nice to meet you!" he said and gave jaemin a high five.

"now that you're here, we should eat. the guests are all hungry because of you."

__

we sat on the big round table with my friends.

i looked at the other table and i saw eunbin smirking at me. i just looked away and focused on eating.

"y/n, eat more. why do you look like you're almost going to pass out?" sehun asked while holding both sides of my face, squishing it.

"i-im ok, sehun. don't worry about me. im just sleepy."

"nope. my little sister doesn't look fine at all."

the visitors are already leaving the party, yet, eunbin is still here. with two guys, dressed in black.

"uhhm. jeongin? can you help y/n to her room? and don't do anything to her, I'm just asking you a favor, because she doesn't look fine at all.."

"OPPA!"

"I'm joking. just take her to her room, jeongin. it's the second one on the second floor."

jeongin nodded and smiled. he took my hand and entered the house.

as we enter the house, we saw two guys, standing against the wall of the kitchen.

it's the guys with eunbin.

A/N

OK OK. im really really sorry because i just updated this today. i intentionally updated it just now because it's really sehun's bday. i know it's not necessary but it's for the story. lol. many are asking if this is gonna be a felix ff but no, this will continue as a jeongin ff. sehun will actually make the change in this [ooooops. spoiler.]

but for those who want a felix ff, I'll be making one after i finish this book.

lastly, WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS! and #964 in fanfiction?! wow i didn't expected this to rank. Thank You!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! please continue to support this book! and also, i love reading your comments!