〖️chapter 2〗️

bro, Jeongin is on his way back to Korea

>>---▷♡

Seungmin's POV

my heartbeat pampered as i read Minho's message. i don't know if Y/N will like this or not. she believed that Jeongin will never come back. then suddenly he's on his way back.

im scared that this will hurt her again.

"hey, seungmin.. what's wrong? you look pale. we don't have to ride the roller coaster if you can't do it." she said while caressing my cheeks.

"no im ok, im just nervous. it's my first time riding the roller coaster."

"are you sure? you dont look good. let's just go home."

"no--"

"stop it. let's go home."

she held my hand and pulled me. we were walking around the streets of Seoul. and i received another text message from Minho.

Shouldn't we tell this to Y/N? she's the one closest to Jeongin. i know she'll be happy to know that Jeongin is gonna be back.

we dont have to tell her. she'll know when he's back anyway. please dont telk her.

>>---▷

Jeongin's POV

"Jeongin! hurry up we're gonna be late for our flight!" Hyunjin said at the top of his voice

"our flight? wait, you're coming with me?"

"of course, why not. i also want to go back to korea. and i want to meet your friends. especially that Y/N you're always talking about."

"whatever. let's go."

i carried my suitcases out of the house and put it in the back of my car.

i let Hyunjin drive going to the airport while i just sat on the passenger's seat and took a quick nap.

I'm so excited to go back to korea. i really miss my friends, especially Y/N. i left korea when i was 10. i can still remember clearly how Y/N cried when i entered the airport. and that broke ny heart. she's my first love.

"hey, wake up we're here." i opened my eyes and quickly got up from my seat, got all my luggages and entered the airport because of my excitement.

who wouldn't be excited when you'll see your friends again after 10 years of no communication.

"yah! wait for me! i know you're excited and all but can you slow down?" hyunjin groaned in frustation while taking out his luggages.

we arrived the airport early so we decided to eat first. "is she beautiful? i mean Y/N" i choked on the food i was eating because of hyunjin's question.

"o-oh.. Y/N, she's the most precious human being i know."

"you like her?"

"w-what? no! that's impossible. she's my bestfriend"

"bro, all lovers start with being bestfriends. if you don't like her, i can totally date her right?"

"not gonna happen." i threw a crumpled tissue paper, making him flinch.

"ouch! that actually hurts!"

>>---▷♡

we were just chilling at the waiting area while waiting for our flight to be announced.

it's time for our flight. i excitedly stood up and went quickly to our designated gate.

i sat down on my perspective seat. it's a little bit far from hyunjin's seat but thankfully, it's beside the window.

i love looking at the sky. it's what we do when we were kids. we enjoy looking at the blue sky turning to a red sky. i really missed that.

>>---▷♡

Y/N's POV

we arrived at a cafe and ordered some drinks. a question suddenly appeared on my mind.

"Seungmin..."

"yes?"

"you don't really have any idea if Jeongin will come back? i mean don't you have any idea when he'll come back?"

he choked on his drink and looked at me.

"w-what. y/n i thought you're gonna forget about jeongin--"

"i know i know. but still. i miss him"

he just smiled at me.

i decided to open jeongin's instagram profile to see how he's doing

"s-seungmin." i said, stuttering and tears escaped my eyes. and a smile formed on my lips.

"what's wrong? did something happen?"

"h-he's coming back"