〖️chapter 26〗️

the day has come! we're coming to the philippines!

i woke up problem free and happy. the police already  caught eunbin and will no longer bother and ruin our lives.

felix haven't contacted me yet. but that doesn't matter to me anymore, as long as he's happy with the life he's living now.

it's 5 in the morning and im ready to go to the airport. i took a quick shower and put on some comfortable clothes to travel. i see a van waiting infront of my house, jeongin standing outside.

i ran downstairs with my luggages and bid goodbye to my mom who is preparing breakfast.

"mom! im gonna go now."

"oh, here. eat this on your way. share it with your friends." she said and handed me some egg sandwiches and coffee.

"aww. thanks mom! you're the best! bye! love you!"

"of course, anything for my baby girl. take care!" she gave me a kiss on my cheek and fixed my hair.

my mom is literally the best. i love her.

i went out of the house and jeongin greeted me with a smile, and helped me carry my luggages into the van.

"are you ready?" he asked while fixing my bags in the van.

"as always." i chuckled and got in the van.

the boys greeted me and we started to travel to the airport.

it was so silent so i decided to connect my phone to the speaker and played some songs.
look by got7 played and everyone was so hyped. i practiced bambam and mark's rap part so hard.

ok here it goes!

"YEAH YEAH YEAH! aJ@#ikDO mOrEUg3*&ni! BUra%¢$NaE b0@#&OINe*$Un neOye nUnBIt! READY READY  BEGIN NAE NU*&@+NE PPAJY0*$# *&EOBWA HURRY. DONT YOU WORRY WE CAN MAKE IT MAKE IT! dURye/#+-*oUMi miLLyeO0$+omyEon JUST naReUL BWABWA--" i rapped, i mean screamed.

"what are you trying to do?" changbin asked sarcastically.

"rapping what else?" i answered. i know he'll brag about his rapping skills again.

"you call that a rap? let me show you what REAL RAP is."

"whatever. go ahead."

"yeah, yeah, yeah. ajikdo moreugenni burnae boineun  neoye nunbit. ready, ready, begin. nae nune ppajyeobwa hurry. don't you worry we can make it make it."

the other boys started howling and cheering. i crossed my arms and pouted.

jeongin pat my head nd messed my hair.

"don't worry, y/n. you'll rap better than him one day." he said and i hear him laugh.

we arrived at the airport and it's currently 8 am. our flight is at 10. in the remaining time, we just went around the airport.

when they announced our flight, we went together to our designated gate.

im so excited. it's my first time to go overseas with my friends.

our seats are just right next to each other, so it's not hard for us to talk to each other.

my seat is right next to the window. i was admiring the beauty of the sky.

"it's so beautiful." i said to myself, smiling

"you're more beautiful." jeongin suddenly said and grabbed my hand.

"j-jeongin?"

"y/n, will you give me a chance?"