〖️chapter 13〗️

Y/N's POV

it's 10 pm and everyone is sleeping, except me. I stood up from the chair im sitting on and went to chan's room. I peeked through the small glass pane of the door and noticed that chan isn't sleeping yet.

I took the chance to talk to him. I knocked softly on the door and he turned his head. I opened the door and he looked away.

"hey, how are you?" I asked while closing the door behind me gently.

"i could've been "

"I wanted to talk to you"

"there's nothing to talk about. just get out of here."

I sighed and began talking

"ok. listen, I know you're obsessed with your horrible, cold hearted, pathetic girlfriend but like, a few days ago, we were devoted bestfriends. that bitch fucking girlfriend of yours slapped me and you took her side. oh wait. you didn't know, kwon eunbin and I knew each other for a long time now but not in a good way. she bullied me continuously because of jeongin. she doesn't even love you, chan. please believe me. I would never lie to you. I never lied to you."

he just stares at me, shocked..

"it's your choice, chan. whether you believe me, your bestfriend for ten years or that unfaithful girlfriend of yours, for what? a month? i'll give you time to think about this." I said before walking out the room.

I sighed in relief that I managed to finally tell him the things that I was holding back for some time.

-----------»

morning quickly came and I feel so tired as usual. I smiled seeing felix beside me peacefully sleeping. I decided to go to chan's room.

I opened the door without any permission and I didnt see any chan in the room.

"hi!" an unfamiliar but cheerful voice greeted me.

"o-oh hi. sorry, I went into the wrong room. i'll get going now." I apologized and smiled at him.

"no. dont. please stay here for a while. I need someone to talk to."

I sensed sadness in his voice, so I decided to stay for a while.

"ok. soo, im y/n, what's your name?"

"im jaemin. nice to meet you!"

"why are you here alone? isn't it boring?"

"I don't have anyone right now. my family died from an accident, im the only one who survived. I suffered depression since then. and that's why im here."

"i-m sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"no. it's ok! atleast you're here! by the way, who's room are you going to, exactly?"

"uh. I was supposed to go to my friend's room. but yeah I entered the wrong room."

"is he sick?"

"no, he just got in an accident."

"oh. sorry to hear that. he might be needing you now. you should go."

"you think so?"

"of course. a friend always needs a friend."

"I should go then."

I smiled before I went out the room.

-----------»

chan's door is a bit opened and saw eunbin sitting beside chan.

I listened to their conversation without disturbing them.

"im sorry eunbin, but we need to end this."

"what?! why?! did y/n talked shit about me? why do you even believe--"

"no. stop. I was wrong at the first place. I should've just believed her. im sorry, we should break up."

eunbin's eyes were full of anger and disappointment. she suddenly pressed a fist on chan's injured ribs.

"a-arrghhh! w-what are you doing?!"

"my plan."

I rushed inside the room and pushed eunbin roughly, away from chan.

"FUCK! BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and she let out an evil laugh.

"whatever. I never loved him anyway."

I helped chan up and called for a nurse.

"ha! I warned you, y/n. there's more to come."