〖️chapter 28〗️

"yes we are" jeongin answered and it left me frozen and speechless. before i even look at him, he was already looking at me with a smile.

"w-what?"

"the kid might be disappointed if we say we're not." he whispered.

"but don't worry, soon, we will be dating for real. ok?" he continued and pinched my cheeks.

the kid giggled and took jeongin's hand and forced it to hold my hand. jeongin might have sensed what the kid was trying to do so he intertwined his hand to my hand slowly.

we stare at each other, jeongin holding my hand even tighter.

"ok, enough of that. let's meet up with the others now." sandara chuckled and walked ahead of us.

we got back to the place where we should meet and the boys were staring at us weirdly, all of them seems to be thinking about something  very deeply.

"how did this happen?" seungmin suddenly asked.

"w-why?" i asked nervously and he pointed something on my hand.

i looked down and noticed that my hand is still intertwined with jeongin's.

i forced to pull my hand away but his tight grip was stopping me.

he suddenly raised our hands, which is intertwined and grinned at the others.

"what do you think?" jeongin asked, staring at me with a soft smile.

oh god, stop staring at me like that, you're making my heart go crazy.

freak. why am i feeling this? this doesn't seem to  be right.

it's the feeling, I've never felt in my life. it's like my heart is going to burst at some point.

it suddenly felt hot around my face, and i knew i was already blushing.

"y/n, are you ok?" woojin asked, and i nod.

"so cute." jeongin said and they all gave us a cringe.

"well, that was indeed, cringe worthy." changbin said with a little annoyance in his voice.

"enough, enough. let's all get back to the hotel and rest. we will be early tomorrow. we will go to batangas." sandara interrupted and we just follow her.

we got back to the hotel and i threw myself on the bed, landing on my back. i rolled to my side, hugging a pillow, thinking of what just happened in the mall earlier.

not long enough, sandara entered the room and sat on the other bed.

"you seemed to be bothered about something."

"uh  not really, im just thinking about it a lot, but I'm not bothered."

"that's the same thing. it's jeongin, right?"

just hearing his name makes my heart go crazy. why am i feeling like this?

"come on, y/n. you can tell me. your vacation here won't be fun if you keep on thinking about things."

"well, yeah."

"you know what? i think jeongin likes you a lot. and i personally think you like him too."

"h-how?"

"the way you look at each other. it's just so genuine. and from my point of view, you really look good together, you are meant to be together. you should give him a chance. "

i laughed and nod at what she said. she smiled at me before going to sleep.

i got my blanket and hid myself under it. i still can't understand my feelings for jeongin.

"should i give him a chance?"

A/N

LOVELIES I'M BACK!! FINALLY EXAM IS OVER,AND BAKASYON NA NAMIN. I CAN FINALLY UPDATED THIS REGULARLY.

AND ALSO, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT WINNER IS IN THE PHILIPPINES RN, WHICH IS HELLA GREAT.

KAYA MGA INNERCIRCLE JAN, LUBOS LUBOSIN NYO NANG IINHALE YUNG HANGIN. MY KASAMA YANG HININGA NI SEUNGYOON, JINWOO, SEUNGHOON, AT MINO.