〖️chapter 12〗️

"u-uhm." I stepped back and ran out of the room. tears escaped my eyes as I run. I got to the empty waiting area and cried.

he doesn't really see me as his bestfriend now. im more like a stranger. all the times we've spent together is nothing now, just because of Kwon Eunbin

_

someone sat beside me and lift my head. it was felix. he gave me a chuckle and hugged me.

"you're crying again. I told you I dont want to see you crying." he caressed my back and stroked his fingers through my hair. I burried my face into his neck and hugged him tightly.

he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"everything is going to be fine. you just need to talk to him okay? tell him all about eunbin. don't be scared. im here for you. we're here for you" he said while holding my cheeks gently with his two hands, his thumb wiping the tears that stained my cheeks.

"thank you" I have him a kiss on his cheeks and hugged him.

>>---▷♡

Jeongin's POV

we went into chan's room and saw a smile on his face. I noticed that the time his eyes got to y/n the smile went off.

"what are you doing here?" I was so shocked at his words. I got worried that y/n would feel so sad. and she was.

she ran out of the room.

felix followed her and I thought that there was something between the two of them so I follwed them.

I got into the waiting area and saw the two in each other's arms. I just sat a distance away from them, not saying a word.

my heart ached at the sight I am seeing. I feel upset and broken.

a drop of tear suddenly came out of my eyes when I saw how y/n looked at felix. y/n never looked at me like that before. I've never seen.her look so happy and sad at the same time.

I shrugged it off and smiled.

I turned around and saw hyunjin beside me, holding a cup of coffee.

"oh my god. are you crying?" he asked and gave me the coffee.

"what? no. I just--" he placed a finger on my lips and laughed.

"dont lie to me. I also saw everything. I know you're hurt, just let it out." he said softly and he pat my back.

"tssk. come on. let's just go back." I said with a fake smile and stood up

"are you not, like, uh.... going to--"

"let's just leave them like that..I know they love each other. I know that y/n is happy with felix. if she's happy then I'm happy."

"but bro, she's your first love. are you just going to let someone take her away from you? like that's so unfair. you can't let that happen. you should atleast try to--"

"shh.. if you love someone, even if it's hard you should let her go."