〖️chapter 10〗️

we continued the roadtrip and went to a hotel to stay in. of course i got a room for my own. i fixed my things and got ready to sleep.

my room has a big glass window with a beautiful view of the city lights. i stood infront of it and started appreciating the marvelous view.

drowsiness hit me and i decided to go to sleep. as i lay my head on the pillow, the rain started pouring and the sound of the thunder is clearly heard, then someone knocked on the door.

"who is it?" i asked and sat straight.

"it's me, seungmin" i smiled. i know he's here because he's scared of the thunder.

"come in."

he came in and quickly sat beside me.

"can't sleep?"

"yeah, hyunjin snores so loud. plus add the thunders."

"i knew you'd come." i chuckled and let him lay down beside me.

i gently covered him with the blanket and caress his shoulder.

when we were kids, everytime we had a sleepover, and there's a storm he'll always come to my room and ask me to keep him safe.

he's so scared of the storm and the thunder, i dont know why. i love it though, yea im weird.

i let him sleep in my room. i just looked after him before i sleep. he looks amazing even when he's sleeping. i caressed his face and went to sleep.

morning quickly came and i woke up, seungmin is still peacefully sleeping. i put on jeongin's jacket which he l
left in my room last night while i was unpacking.

i remembered Felix's room number and went straight there. as i reached the door, i knocked carefully and not long enough, felix opened it and smiled at me.

"the other boys are still sleeping."

"yeah, also seungmin."

"you slept with him?"

"you know, thunders."

"oh. ok, let's go for a walk?"

"yeah sure."

we went to the hotel garden and took a quick walk. we sat down on a vacant bench.

"uh.. felix, about yesterday--"

"i know. if you think i wasn't serious about it, i mean it, y/n."

"since when?"

"i don't know. i just felt it."

i chuckled and he faced me and he looked deeply in my eyes. he unexpectedly leaned forward and our nose are already touching.

i closed my eyes. he tilted my head slightly and he pressed his lips against mine.

i react by kissing him back nervously, my heart fluttering and my stomach turning vilolently. my first kiss, taken by felix.

he slowly pulls away, smiling.

"look at the sunrise" he said and i look at the sky.

"it's beautiful"

"like you"

"stop, you're making me blush" i said and covered my face with my hands.

"you look cute when you blush, y/n"

changbin suddenly appeared and we greeted him

"good morning" we said and he answered with a wide smile. he sat next to us on the bench.

it was silent for a while until changbin speaks up.

"so, are you guys really going to pretend that you didn't just kiss?" he suddenly asked while laughing.

felix and i looked at each other and froze in shock.

"please don't tell anyone!"

"do you expect me not to tell anyone? like, this is big news! im telling them."

he stood up and i roughly pulled him back down. i looked at his eyes, threatening him.

"ok ok. i wont tell anyone!"

"changbin, i swear to god, if anyone else finds out about this!" felix said with a loud voice.

"i told you! i wont tell anyone. ugh. im so jealous."

"want me to kiss you too?" i teased and i can see the disgust on his face.

"ew no! i want felix!" he said and all of us three burst in laughter.

"for now, let's go back and eat breakfast before i tell anyone else" changbin said jokingly and ran away quickly.

"SEO CHANGBIN!!"