〖️chapter 21〗️

FELIX'S POV

"you go" I said to jeongin and he looked surprised but thanked me nonetheless.

he quickly climbs into the ambulance. i watch it as it drove away, sirens blazing loudly. we immediately climbed into our mini van and went to the hospital.

fear, dread, panic, and heavy silence filled the room.

i place my head in my hands and cried. i can't lose y/n.

i felt a hand on my shoulder attempting to pull me closer to them. i lift my head and it was chan. he has tears in his eyes but still manages to show a tiny smile.

"she'll be okay, we all know she's strong." chan said with a crooked smile.

"there was so much blood." i said, i looked at my hands and sure enough, it was covered with y/n's blood like paint.

i whimper as i looked at them, my hands shaking and they look at me, concerned and worried but i can't do anything but just look at my hands and cry. I'm so scared.

"we're here." woojin called and they jumped out of the van but i stay still.

"felix, you coming?" minho asked worriedly but i couldn't answer. i just stay quiet and stay in my position.

"i think he's in shock."

"what if something bad happens to her? what if we lose her? what if they can't save her? what if--" i gasped and seungmin helped me get out of the car.

"felix, think positive. y/n is a strong girl, she won't give up."

we went inside the hospital and we let chan ask questions to the nurse. i slightly hear her tell where y/n is so i just follow the boys slowly, chan leading the way.

i suddenly got a text message from my mom.
from: MOM

hey felix! we're back in korea.

why?

we decided to take you there with us.

then why bother coming back here, when i can go to australia by myself?

we're gonna get everything in our closet. you should pack up too. our flight is three days from now.

i turned my phone off and put it back i my pocket.

i stopped for a while and took a deep breath. the boys went ahead of me and i started to walk again slowly, my legs feeling weak.

i got to the location and asked where y/n is.

"where is she?"

"she's in surgery." seungmin answered sadly.

i spot jeongin sitting on one of the benches and i decided to sit beside him. he looked at me slowly but looked away soon. silence filled the room for a few minutes until jeongin spoke up.

"im truly sorry. this is all my fault. if i didn't come back from the states, none of this would happen." he said and tears startes to fill up his eyes.

"jeongin don't say that. none of this is your fault. eunbin is just so immature. this is her fault, jeongin. don't blame yourself." changbin comforted and pat his back.

"i don't want to lose y/n" jeongin whispered but i still hear him.

"jeongin, can we talk for a while?" i asked and stood up. he immediately agreed to it and also stood up.

we went to the end of the hallway and talked

"felix, im sorry. i should've just caught the bullet instead of y/n."

"what? don't. no one wanted any of these to happen. i just wanted to talk to you."

"about what?"

"im going to australia with my parents in three days"

"wha- why?. does y/n knows about this?"

"she doesn't. my mom also just texted me a while ago..... while im gone, please take care of y/n for me. i love her, but i think she loves you."

"f-felix--"

"i should leave her to you then. protect her, jeongin."

A/N

i feel so bad i just updated this now omg.. but I FEEL SO DAMN HAPPY RN. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3K READS! YALL ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS.

i might nit update this again for a while because finals are coming andi really need to study lol.