〖️chapter 15〗️

a month quickly passed and we haven't heard anything about eunbin. she didn't show up since the day they broke up. and that's a good thing. but still, we need to be careful.

chan is all healed and can go home.

it's my birthday, so we decided to celebrate in my house. my parents aren't home so, yeah we can party all night!

we bought some alcohol and food outside and went to my house.

this house is going to be a mess.

chan, changbin, and jeongin went to the kitchen and started to cook, while woojin and jisung are grilling the pork outside. minho, hyunjin and seungmin are playing video games and felix is just watching them.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. I put on felix's sweater that is much bigger than my actual frame.

I went out and joined felix on the couch. he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I think I've seen this sweater before.. hmmm?"

"o-oh.. yeahh."

"I love it when you wear my clothes. you look beautiful."

I felt myself blushing and he pinched my cheeks.

I was the only girl again so I decided to call my sister and friends over.

my sister, moonbyul, arrived fast, she might be so excited. we waited for my other friends then we started the party.

"y/n, make sure mom and dad come home without any mess. ok?"

"eonni, you're the messy one." I answered and she rolled her eyes.

"LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED." moonbyul yelled while opening a bottle of soju.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!"

the party started there were a lot of dancing and singing going on.

we decided to play the game of spin the bottle slash truth or dare or whatever you call it.

we started by spinning the bottle. first try, pointed at me and the opposite to hyunjin.

"ok. TRUTH OR DARE"

"uh... t-ruth?" I picked truth over dare because I dont like doing nasty things ok.

"are you and felix dating?"

"w-wait, hol'up. why would you ask--"

"yes or no?"

I looked at felix and he smiled at me and held my hand.

"y-yes."

the room was filled with screaming and squealing.

I looked at jeongin and he seems upset, but he's smiling.

the game continued and alcohol are drank rapidly. felix fell asleep beside me and I decided to go to the bathroom.

I washed my face to freshen up before going back. I felt someone's presence but I just shrugged it off.

I wiped my wet face with a towel, and as I turn around to leave the bathroom, jeongin was leaning on the frame of the door.

I jumped back because I was so startled. he started walking near me with his eyes looking deeply into mine.

I walked backwards as he comes closer. I hit the sink, meaning I can't get any further.

he's already an inch close and our faces are almost touching. I can feel his breathing and I can evidently smell alcohol from his breath.

he put his hands on the sink, with me between them, trapping me in his arms.

"I can't take this anymore, this one-sided love that is going on. I know you love felix, but I can't take the feeling like I've lost the battle. it breaks me, thinking that you forgot about me already." his voice cracked many times during his speech. I wanted to say something but i felt like he's not yet done talking, so i waited a bit. when he didn't, I spoke up.

"jeongin.." my voice cracked and a tear fell down my cheek.

"please don't leave me." jeongin let out a little cry and suddenly pressed his lips against mine. I tried to pull away but he held tight on my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.

"y-y/n... jeongin."

A/N

omg im squealing!!! they finally debuted! have you watched the mv yet? WELL YOU SHOULD. damn visuals, rap, dance, vocals, especially the high notes are on another level! plus, jeongin's "BETTER WATCH OUT" just added 100 more years to my life span.

and also, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. thank you all for reading!

first love→️y. ji [COMPLETED] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara