〖️chapter 17〗️

I went back to felix's room and sat down on the bed, beside felix and stroked my fingers through his soft hair.

I suddenly heard voices outside the room and I quickly stood up from the bed.

"felix? are you up yet? we brought some breakfast!" a familiar voice said while opening the door.

the door was widely opened and revealed seungmin and minho, looking at me weirdly.

"h-hey"

"you slept here?" seungmin asked me and gave me a teasing look.

"yes. why? is that a bad thing?"

"no, it's just. uh, you slept with a boy. just the two of you, in one house." his stare became more and more intense.

"that's not what it looks like!" I said in frustration.

"where's felix?"

"he's still sleeping."

"then wake him up let's eat."

I went back to felix to wake him up.

"felix, come on, let's eat." I said softly into his ear while gently patting his shoulder.

he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me sweetly. he lifted his head and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"guys! come on down! im starving!" minho yelled from the dining room.

"yeah! we're coming!"

we went down and joined the two in breakfast.

"oh, right! I just remembered. why were you two suddenly gone last night?" seungmin asked out of nowhere.

"without telling us and saying goodbye to us." minho continued and felix and I stared at each other.

"ooooh.. y/n didn't want to clean the house. so I just suggested her to just sleep here." felix lied and they laugh.

"y-yeah. about that, who cleaned the house?"

"no one. we left it a mess."

"what? my parents are gonna be home soon! I need to go. see you later"

"I'll drive you home" felix offered but I declined.

I got my bag and went out of the house.

as I was going to the bus stop, I see group of boys wearing black jackets with a hood.

they look like they're beating up someone.

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled from my distance and they ran away, leaving the boy.

I quickly approached him and ask him if he was ok. he didn't answer and he didn't manage to look at me.

I can't see his face because he was also wearing a hood and he was looking down.

"hey, are you alright? do I need to bring you to the hospital?"

he didn't answer and sat down on the floor carelessly.

this poor boy, what did he do wrong? why was he being beaten up?

after a moment of silence, he finally spoke up.

"y/n" how does he know me?

"h-how do you know my name?"

he lifted his head up and revealed his face, swollen and full of scars.

"j-jaemin?"

"y/n, i'll protect you don't worry."

I hugged him and he started to cry.

"what do they want from you?"

he's cry became louder hugged me tighter. I couldn't understand what's happening. I just feel something was bothering him.

"i'll protect you, y/n. I promise."

"why? protect me from what?"

"they want you, y/n. they said they'll kill you."

A/N

ok!! first of all, I want to thank you guys so much! we reached 1k reads! wow, I really wasn't expecting this. this story is not even half way done and we reached 1k so fast! seriously guys, I appreciate it, sooooo muuch!

I thought this was going to be a flop bcs it's my first sk ff, but im so happy it didn't! thank you for all your support in this story!

and also, feel free to comment what you think about the chapters, positive or negative, so that i'll know how to improve the flow of the story!

again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!