〖️chapter 6〗️

"finally you're here! what took you so long?" jisung interrupted the awkwardness that filled the space.

chan and eunbin walked near us, their hands still intertwined.

"sorry, she got a hard time picking out her outfit." chan apologized and chuckled while looking at eunbin.

eunbin's eyes are still filled with evilness and still looking deep to my eyes like she's going to kill me.i shrugged it off and looked away.

"ok guys! let's continue the fun!" hyunjin screamed and they all ran to the water, leaving me alone. still in shock.

i ran off to a nearby bench, a little bit away from the others to clear my mind. i thought this would be the most fun vacation but with eunbin here with us, all my excitement and happiness went all out.

FLASHBACK

"arrrgh!" i screamed when someone pulled me by the hair and dragged me to a vacant classroom.

"yah. y/n. you gotta link me up with jeongin when he comes back ok? or else." eunbin threatened me still grabbing my hair tightly.

"that's not going to happen! i won't let jeongin date someone like you!" i yelled at her and she pushed me, making me fall to the floor.

she walked towards me carelessly with her hand on her waist.

"you'll never like what will happen. i will take my revenge on you someday. if not through jeongin, then someone else you love." those are the last words she said before she left me inside the dark room.

END OF FLASHBACK

all of those thoughts sank in. i get it now. she's taking her revenge on me through chan.

i took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"there you are." i opened my eyes because of the soothing voice i heard. it was seungmin.

he looked at me, worried. "why are you here? go have fun with them. im fine." i assured him and he smiled at me.

"no, you're not. it's eunbin, right?"

i looked down and he held my chin between his thumb and index finger and made me look at him.

"what's wrong? did something happen between the two of you?"

"no it's just that im not comfortable around her."

"have you known her before?"

"y-yes" i stuttered and got anxious. i dont like anyone to know about it. but i know i can trust seungmin with this.

"then?" he asked, willing to listen to what i will say.

"she bullied me back then" i let out a sigh. he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer. i rest my head on his chest and tears escaped my eyes.

"don't worry, i'll protect you. come on. we should be having fun right now, not bringing back the past." he pulled me up and wiped the stray tears on my cheeks.

i smiled at him and held his hands.

"thank you" i said. he smiled back at me and pulled me back to where the others are.

"Y/n! you're back! come on! let's have some fun!" eunbin said with a fake smile on her face.

i just smiled back at her and joined in. i ran towards the water and started playing.

"hey, be careful not to mess my hair." eunbin said while covering her hair.

with that said, i splashed her with water just for fun and i saw her eyes filled with anger. she splashed me back but it didn't bother me.

i laughed it off and she became more and more furious. she walked towards me and pushed me roughly into the water.

"aaargh!" a sharp object hit my hand as i supported myself from falling entirely into the water.

i looked at my hand.

there's blood.