〖️chapter 29〗️

i woke up because of sandara's morning call.

"y/n, you need to wake up now and get ready. we're leaving at 6."

i nod, and quickly got up from my bed and took a bath.

i put on a nice dress, fit for the hot weather.

when i got out of the shower, sandara is nowhere to be found. so, i just got my things went out by myself.

i went straight to the lobby, and there they are. they seem to be very excited.

"oh, she's here!"

"you look amazing." jeongin complimented, making the others look weirdly at him.

"thank you."

"geez. stop it. you're wasting time. let's go." changbin complained and walked away.

we went together in the van and started the trip.

the trip was just chill and fun, we sang along to the songs on the radio and we even played games.

after almost four hours, we arrived at our destination. Calatagan, Batangas.

we went to Stilts Resort and the view was absolutely amazing.

the water was so blue and clear. if only i could stay here forever.

we went to our cottages slash room whatever you wanna call it, and changed our clothes for swimming.

i quuckly ran out of the room and deep myself into the water. after a few minutes, the others joined me, including sandara.

the water is just so relaxing, it's like it can take all stress away.

i got hungry so i decided to get some food first.

after i ate, i went for a quick stroll around the resort.

i swear, this place is the best place I've visited in my whole life.

why? the nature says it all.

as i was heading back to the beach, i saw a very familiar guy. he wasn't facing me so, i couldn't see his face but his bck is so familiar.
his body frame is familiar, his hair is familiar, his height is familiar, everything is just so familiar. felix?

i swear to god if this is felix.

he slowly turned his head, and I'm not mistaken. it's felix.

"y-y/n" he stutteringly said as he walked towards me.

i walk back and i felt like im about to cry.

"f-felix, y-you're here?" i asked nervously.

"y/n, let's talk. please"

"of course we should talk! after you know left me without even telling me you're leaving and didn't contact me for months? of course we should talk, you bastard!" i said, wiping the stray tears on my cheeks.

he suddenly took my hand and took me to a more quiet place, where no one can interrupt.

"y/n, im sorry."

"damn, you should be."

"i know, i was wrong. im so stupid for doing that."

"what about the thing you said about me, giving a chance to jeongin?"

"i really mean that. jeongin really loves you, y/n. and from the very start, i know you love him too."

"how could you say that?"

"when we were kids, all you care about was jeongin. i was so jealous of him. so i tried to make moves to get you. remember the letters you always got in your locker? i made those. and you always think that it's from jeongin. and the chocolates you got under your desk, it's all from me, and still, you think that it was from jeongin. i was really hurt, thinking that you really like jeongin. and then one day, boom. i finally got you. i was so happy back then. but, i started to feel that you still love jeongin. the looks and smile you give him is very different from mine."

tears continuously escaped from my eyes as he said those words. he pulled me into a tight hug. i burried my face into his chest as i crued louder.

"felix, im sorry!"

"it's ok, y/n, atleast we got to talk nd sorted things out. that's all that matters."

i pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"now, would you give him a chance? he's really doing his best."

"are you sure?"

"of course. i would be really happy for the two of you if you end up together. and i think im not the only one who thinks that the both of you looks good together, right?"

i hit him on his shoulders and laughed.

"i'll try."

A/N

OK FELIX IS BACC.

BAD NEWS, I'M ENDING THIS ON CHAPTER 30 :((
GOOD  NEWS, I'M MAKING A SEQUEL.

WELL THAT'S KIND OF A SPOILER.