〖️chapter 27〗️

i don't know but my heart started to beat faster than usual. i pulled my hand from his grip and looked at him.

"w-what do you mean?"

"i always tell you this. i like, no, i love you."

"jeongin, are you for real?"

"i never lied about my feelings for you. you are my first love and i want you to be my last."

"jeongin--"

"i'll give you time. for now, let's have fun!"

we both laugh and told stories to each other.

"so, the night that i saw you with felix, when he kissed you on your forehead, was the night you two fell inlove? that's funny."

"what's funny about that? just tell me that you're jealous."

"no. come on, tell me more."

"then, after that, when we went to a hotel near the amusement park to spend the night, remember when jisung said that we didn't order your favorite dish?"

"yeah, what about  that?"

"that was actually a lie. we didn't like you to find out the me and felix--" my sentence was cut when jeongin suddenly leaned in and connected his lips with mine.

i shut my eyes close and we stayed like that for a solid 5 seconds.

he pulled away slowly and smirked.

"why did you do that?"

"i dont want to hear what happened after that."

"so you're really jealous?"

"i am. let's not talk about felix."

i burst into laughter because of how he is acting.

after 3 and a half hours, we arrived at the philippines.

as we get out of the plane we immediately felt the heat of the sun touching our skin.

jesus christ. it's so freaking hot. it's a good thing i wore the right clothes fit for the summer heat.

then, we have changbin here, wearing all black. black shirt with a black leather jacket, black pants, and black rubber shoes with black iconic socks, add his black cap and black shades. and still, he's acting cool and everything. what is he doing with his life.

we looked for our tour guide and we see someone holding up a placard "yang jeongin and friends"

i can't help myself from laughing because of the placard.

"who told her to write that?" i asked while laughing.

"well, i can't think of anything. that's better, instead of writing all of our names." jeongin answered.

"it's much better if she wrote all our names."

we approached the girl, who turned out to be our tour guide.

"annyeonghaseyo! sandara park imnida! i will be your tour guide for your entire stay here in the philippines. but first of all, I'll bring you to the hotel you're going to spend the night in. yes, only a night. then we will go to other cities and places for the next days. let's go?" she introduced herself. she's actually really pretty.

it's currently 2 pm and we took a little rest in the hotel. it was 6 pm when sandara told us that we should get ready to go to the mall.

we got to the mall and didn't know what to do.
"since it's your first day, this will be a free time for you. go around the mall, you can eat and buy anything. after that, at 9 let's all meet here at this exact spot. ok?" sandara said.

we split up into groups, of course im with jeongin, together with sandara.

we were just walking around the mall and suddenly a kid came to us. i smiled  at him and he smiled back.

"ate, mag-jowa po ba kayo?"

we didn't really understand what he said. sandara started laughing and we were so confused.

"the kid is asking if the two of you are dating."
me and jeongin stare at each other.

jeongin chuckled and messed my hair.

"yes we are."