〖️chapter 14〗️

eunbin left immediately after the incident. chan is getting cured in the operating room.

we just wait for it to be done. after hours of waiting and worrying, the doctor came out of the operating room

"how is he?" we asked in unison and the doctor laughed softly.

"don't worry, he's fine. he just needs to rest and he'll recover soon." the doctor said and bowed to us before leaving.

"eunbin should really pay for this." i mumbled to myself, and jeongin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. i looked at felix who is sitting across me and he gave me a smile.

the nurses and staffs brought chan back to his room.

i noticed that the room beside chan's room is crowded and there are couple of nurses and doctors rushing in. it's jaemin's room.

"excuse me, what is happening?" i asked on nurse who got out of the room.

"the patient suffered from excessive bleeding. thank god it was treated immediately."

"w-why? what did he do?"

"he cut his wrist. the first time he got here, he did the same thing. i really feel sorry for him."

"is he ok now? can i go see him?"

"yes, sure."

i quickly went inside the room. jaemin turned his head around to see me. a smile suddenly formed on his face.

"hey" i greeted him

"im so glad you're here, y/n. you don't know how lonely i was."

"i'm happy to see you again. how are you?"

"im doing well. i just got a little cut on my wrist, but it's fine now. how about your friend? how is he?"

"he's doing better and better each day. thanks for asking."

"so, what brings you here?"

even though jaemin is smiling and laughing i can really tell that he's still in pain, he's still hurting. i wanted to make him feel better. i want him to feel important.

i smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"jaemin, please always remember that you're not alone from now on, ok? please don't forget that your life is precious and if you think and feel like you're alone, don't hesitate to call me. don't let depression devour you. you have a lot of purpose in this world."

i don't know but tears suddenly escaped my eyes. i caressed his back and i felt him sobbing.

I pulled away and wiped away my tears.

"thank you for being there for me, even though you don't know me and I don't know you, you made me feel like I have a family again. thank you."

I smiled before saying goodbye to him and gave him one last hug.

he reminded me of my brother. he was devoured with depression, I was the one who cheered him up and made him smile everytime he was sad..

I went out of the room, feeling relieved.

I walked my way to chan's room and they greeted me with strange stares.

"where did you go? we were looking for you everywhere." jisung asked.

"ohh, I just went to the room next to this room. my friend is confined there. I just visited him."

I walked towards chan and gave him a hug carefully.

"thank you, y/n. for telling me."

"I just didn't want to lose my bestfriend." I said and chuckled.

"y/n, be careful from now on. you don't know what she'll do next."
.

.

.

author's note:

sorry, this chapter is just a filler, I know there's nothing much happened. please excuse me im swerving to nana's lane atm.

the reads are going up like crazy! thank you all for reading and voting, I really appreciate it :) and also I love reading your comments.

next chapter will be up soon and feel free to comment your predictions of what will eunbin do next!