〖️chapter 7〗️

when the boys saw me, they started rushing towards me to make sure im ok.

"y/n, are you ok?" felix lowered himself down and grabbed my hand.

"it's deep. come on let's get you first aid." felix said, worried. he helped me stand up and go to a dry surface.

"thank you" i said to him while he was wrapping my wounded hand.

"i saw it." he uttered seriously and i started to get anxious. he looked deeply into my eyes and i looked away.

"s-saw what?" i pretended to be clueless.

"everything, y/n. i'm watching you all this time since eunbin arrived. i saw how she looked at you and i knew something was wrong."

"n-no that's nothing--"

"seungmin told me. from now on, don't get close to eunbin. i don't like you getting hurt. and tell us if she does something to you" he looked down and i saw the sadness that filled his eyes. i chuckled and cupped his face with my hands.

"felix, is that really you? you're worried of me now? that's cute." i teased.

"stop. im not joking. stop getting near her. or else."

"or else, what?"

"i'll tell chan about this" he stood up and held my hand, not the sore one of course, then we walked towards the others.

i looked up to him and i can't help but smile. i can't hide the fact that i had this little crush on him when we were kids.

we arrived the picnic place and they are all preparing to eat. i sat down between hyunjin and jeongin, opposite to eunbin. she rolled her eyes and i just gave her a fake smile.

"y/n, here. have some of this it's delicious!" jeongin offered and i smiled at him.

"how's your wound? can you eat properly with those?" jeongin asked worriedly.

"my hand was the one wounded not my mouth" i joked. he chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

after eating, they decided to set up the tents we will be sleeping in. we didn't get a hotel room because we wanted to experience a camping style outing.

i decided to stay and so did eunbin. i saw seungmin and felix's worried eyes as they leave us. i smiled at them, assuring them that i'll be fine.

"so, what do you think about my revenge?"

"why chan?"

"i warned you. if not jeongin, then someone else you love."

"stay away from him. just get your revenge directly on me. don't involve anyone else in our problem"

she stood up from her sit and sat beside me. we're now facing each other without a long distance.

she raised up her hand and after a second, i felt my cheeks burning. i held back but i lost my patience. i slapped her back and she started grabbing my hair again. i did the same.

the boys came back and tried to stop us jeongin pulled me back while felix is stoping eunbin from getting near me.

"what is happening?!" chan yelled and i just looked down.

"she slapped me." eunbin said and fake tears fell out of her eyes, washing her mascara off.

"is that true,y/n?" chan asked, disappointed.

"she slapped me first." i honestly said.

"stop lying! don't listen to her babe!" she yelled and gripped onto Chan's arms.

"i cant believe this, y/n" i can see anger in his eyes.

"chan! it's not her fault! your girlfriend is just an absolute bitch!" felix yelled at chan.

"chan, come on! can't you see? y/n's face is also bruising!" jeongin defended.

"you're taking her side now?" chan said and we are all shocked of the words that came out from his mouth.
tears started to form in my eyes.

"im sorry guys, but i think we have to go." chan said, holding eunbin's hand.

"and oh. y/n, from now on. i don't consider you as my bestfriend. please do the same"