〖️chapter 11〗️

felix and I got to the hotel restaurant. changbin, jisung, minho, and woojin seated together while laughing. woojin noticed us and gave us a teasing look.

I rolled my eyes and we sat down.

"so, how was the first kiss?"

"is it good?"

"if jeongin finds out about this you two are screwed!!!!" jisung said loudly, exactly when jeongin, hyunjin, and seungmin arrived.

"uh, find out about what?" jeongin asked as he sat down beside me.

"o-oh... th-they didn't order your favorite dish."

what a nice and convincing lie you got there, jisung.

"oh. that's ok. I can order it later." jeongin answered and smiled.

I put up my fist to changbin, attempting to hit him. "sorry" he whispered.

while we were eating, someone called minho.

"yeah?

what?

how?

ok.

is it bad?

where are you?

we'll be on our way"

I dont know what they're talking about but I felt myself tremble. I felt anxious and uneasy. minho looked at me worriedly and I felt my heart beat faster.

"w-why? is there s-something wrong?"
I cant even talk properly at this point, I feel like something really bad happened.

"it's eunbin."

"what did she do this time?" felix furiously asked and held my hand.

"they're in the hospital right now, chan got into an accident"

my heart dropped. I didn't know what to do or say. I just thought of the situation of chan right now. I wanted to leave the place immediately.

I stood up, felix still holding my hand. he thightened his grip.

"y/n calm down." he said with his sweet voice, running his hand gently on my back.

"we need to go! I need to see chan!"

I pushed felix and ran towards the van, and they did the same.

we quickly went to the hospital where chan is.

when we got to the hospital, I came running towards the counter, tears falling from my eyes.

"Chan. Bang Chan. please tell me where he is!" I said and the nurse quickly checked the records.

"oh, he's in room 103 on this floor."

we quickly went to the said room, I saw eunbin sitting on one of the hospital benches, playing with her phone.

"what happened?!" I asked her furiously. she put down her phone and looked at me with a smirk.

"I'm asking you! what happened?! dont just stare at me. talk, bitch!"

"oh, he just got in an accident. mind your own business. you're not even his bestfriend anymore."

I made fists with my hands to hold back my anger.

"eunbin, she's asking you what happened. answer properly will you? I dont even know how chan liked you. you're so immature." jeongin defended and eunbin's head dropped.

after some time, a doctor came out of the room.

"how is he?" we said in chorus.

"the accident wasn't that serious, he just broke one of his rib cages and had a fracture on his left arm. he will recover soon. you can visit him after an hour." he said and left and we all nod

I faced eunbin and she smirked at me.

"where were you when this happened?" I asked and she let out a sigh.

"I was at my house. why do you even care? I have nothing to do with the accident."

an hour passed and we're now allowed to visit chan in his room.

we entered the room. he was sitting up smiling.

his eyes caught mine and his smile slowly faded away.

"what are you doing here?"