〖️chapter 23〗️

FELIX'S POV

i was currently flipping channels on the television, sulking on the couch when i received a text message from a korean phone number.

it's been almost a month since i left korea and i miss them already, especially y/n. i miss them so much. i hope jeongin is taking care of her well.

i haven't got any news about her since i left. until now. chan just texted me.

FROM: CHAN HYUNG

felix, y/n is awake.

since when?

just now.

that's good news then.

is that all you can say?

then, what should i say?

she's your girlfriend, felix.

so what?

why are you being like this?

because i want to.

felix, she wants to see you. she wants you to explain why you left without telling her.

then just explain to her.

felix, your girlfriend expected you to be here when she wakes up, but she just got disappointed.

chan, she's not my girlfriend anymore.

what are you saying?! just because you're in australia? just because you left her like that?

because i cant see her suffering while im away just like when jeongin left. i don't want to see her cry.

you're hurting her more at this point.

let jeongin take care of her. i know it would not take long to let her love jeongin because i know from the very start that she loves jeongin. i know that jeongin is her first love. i know that she can love jeongin more than how she loves me because i know that her heart belongs to jeongin from the very start.

please tell her not to wait for me anymore. and tell her not to consider me as her boyfriend. tell her to give jeongin a chance. tell her that jeongin can treat her better than i can. tell her that im sorry.

i cant believe you're doing this felix.

ㅡㅡㅡ

me too. i cant believe im doing this. it hurts so much.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Y/N'S POV

i feel like im gonna pass out from crying but jeongin is here to support me. he's shirt is soaked with my tears but he don't mind.

i wonder how felix is doing. i still can't accept the fact that he left without me even knowing. i hate him.

"c-chan? h-have you talked to f-felix yet?" i asked, gasping for air.

he smiled, nodding and looking at the floor.

"what did he say? is he coming back?"

"i don't know how to tell this to you."

"just tell me. is there a problem?"

"i think you should rest for now. i know you cant handle this kind of situation."

"it's better if you tell me now." i said seriously and stared at him intensely.

"o-ok. ok."

"you can start now."

"but please don't cry."

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY."

"no, he's not coming back. he said to let jeongin take care of you, you should just love jeongin instead of him because he wants you to give jeongin the chance he wanted that you gave to felix. dont wait for him to come back, he's telling you this so that you're ready. don't consider him as your boyfriend because jeongin can treat you better than him. and he wants me to tell you that he's sorry."

i let out a small sarcastic laugh. my eyes begin to gather up tears.

i felt jeongin at me and he quickly but carefully pulled me into a tight hug

"just cry y/n. let it out. it's ok."

i burried my face deeper into his neck and cried. he caressed the back of my head and i hugged him tighter.

"it hurts so much, jeongin."

"it'll all be fine. when you get discharged. let's go somewhere that will get rid of all the pain you're feeling. ok?"

"thank you and sorry, jeongin."

"for what?"

"thank you because you're here right now. and sorry because i know i broke your heart seeing me and felix together. but still you're here. you still continued to love me."

he chuckled. he pulled away from the hug and held my face softly

"i continued to love you even after you broke ny heart, because you were my first love."