〖️chapter 20〗️

FELIX'S POV

"where's jeongin?" jisung asked and i shrugged.

"he's gone for ages. what did he do to y/n? omg" changbin joked and i threw a crumpled tissue paper to him.

"im joking. geez."

"I'll go find them." minho said and i nod

"felix. come over here, please." sehun called and i sat beside him right away.

"i just want to talk about you, and y/n." he said and smiled. i nod.

"i know you love y/n, but can i ask you a favor?"

"yes, of course."

"I'm telling you this as y/n's brother. i know y/n loves you, but i think she loves jeongin more." i froze with his sentence and i let out a small laugh.

"i don't want to hurt your feelings, but i know my sister. ever since you guys were kids, she always got her eyes on jeongin. jeongin was practically her first love. she cried every night when jeongin left. and she looks at jeongin differently from the way she looks at you."

i started to feel light and weak as he talked. i dont know what to say and what to answer, i just nod and nod and he continue his speech

"seungmin told me that eunbin likes jeongin and she almost killed chan because of it. now , i feel guilty that i invited eunbin here. thank god she's gone. so, let me ask you a favor. please think about this. im not forcing you or something, i just don't want my sister to get hurt. i know it's hard, but can you give up y/n to jeongin? i also don't like this idea but it's for the best."

my eyes widened and i stared at him, shocked. i suddenly felt a pain in my chest and it's already hard to breathe. i dont like his idea but if it is for y/n's safety I'm ok.

"w-what's your plan?" i asked and my eyes started to get watery.

"jeongin doesn't want y/n to get hurt, and to protect her, he'll just date eunbin to stop her from hurting y/n. and when that happens, i know and I'm certain that y/n will hurt more. but if eunbin finds out that jeongin and y/n are together, she'll lose hope and just get out of y/n's life. do you understand what i mean here, felix? i know it's a lame plan but I'm sure that it will work. "

"i-i understand. i will think about it. i can't let go of y/n."

"please, felix. protect my sister."

"i will--"

BANG!

"what was that??" woojin asked, scared.

"it sounded like a gunshot and it came from the house." seungmin answered, worried.

my heart started to beat loudly and we stare at each other.

sehun quickly stood up and walked towards the house but chan stopped him.

"hyung, it's dangerous let's just stay here."

"my sister is out there. you guys stay here until i tell you."

sehun ran inside the house and we stayed outside.

it did not take long until minho got out from the house and called us.

i quickly ran inside and followed minho into a vacant room, there i see y/n on the floor, she looks paler compared to her actual skin color, her eyes shut, and her chest is barely moving.

i rushed to her, beside jeongin who cant stop crying.

"y/n! don't you dare die on me! shit!" i cried.

"I've rung the ambulance. they'll be here soon." chan said, crying.

a few minutes later the ambulance arrived.

the nurses put y/n on the stretcher carefully and into the ambulance.

"she'll be ok right?" chan asked worriedly and the nurse nod.

"she's in the best hands." the nurse answered.

"I'm sorry but only one can come with her in the ambulance. " the nurse said. jeongin looked at me and i nod

"jeongin, you go"

A/N

sehun, you're such a hero in this story.
ok we just reached 2k reads! i love you guys! thank you si much!!