〖️chapter 5〗️

after days of preparing and planning, finally the day of our road trip slash outing is here! i can't hide my excitement. i can't wait to spend time with my bestfriends again.

i woke up so early, it's like 3 am. thank god i slept early last night. because of the excitement im feeling, i ran into the bathroom and took a bath. i wore a short sleeveless rose quartz dress and put on my pastel pink sandals.

all my bags are packed, im ready to go. i went out of my house and a black van greeted me. i smiled as i saw jeongin walked out the van and helped me carry my bags.

"why do you have so many bags? are you going out of the country or something?" he joked and let out a small laugh.

"of course, i want to try on everything in my closet for our outing. it's instagram worthy."

as we entered the van 7 boys greeted me with a huge grin on their face. so weird. i noticed chan wasn't with them that made me a little bit sad.

"hey, where's chan? is he not coming?" i asked and all of them looked and smiled at each other.

"oh, him? he said he'll catch up and his girlfriend will come with us" woojin answered and i was shocked on what he said.

"h-he has a girlfriend? since when?" i asked, confused.

"he didn't tell you about his girlfriend? i don't also know when they started dating. he haven't even told us anything about her girlfriend. in short, we dont know her girlfriend" changbin let out a sigh and laughed at it afterwards.

"how dare him keep a secret from us." woojin joked and we all got to our comfortable position and started the road trip. we hired a driver because we really dont know how to go to our outing location, so yeah.

while on our way the sun started to rise . we are so mesmerized of the beautiful scenery. we decided to stop by a nearby viewdeck and took some pictures.

"guys! come on! look! the sun is rising it looks beautiful. we should take a picture!" felix suggested and we all ran to him to take a photo. the sun made the photo so aesthetic. it's so pretty can't even relate.

"it's so beautiful." i murmered and someone wraped his arm on my shoulders.

"just like you." seungmin said and winked at me.

"hey stop joking me like that! it's so cringey." i said jokingly and hit him.

"im not joking, you're really beautiful" i froze on his words and just shrugged it off. the others called out and we entered the van and continued the trip.

after a few hours we arrived at the beach. we rushed out of the van and ran towards the water. it's time to get sunlight and fun! we played on the beach not realizing we are already covered in sand.

we decided to wash up first and change to our swim suits. then, we continued playing in the water.

i remembered that chan wasnt with us until now. i wonder where he is. he's missing all the fun.

"oh they're here!" changbin yelled, pointing at the red car that just pulled up. it's chan's car.

we all went out of the water and chan went out of the car to open the door of the passenger's seat. a girl came out wearing a hat, chan holding her hand.

we stared at each other wondering what her girlfriend looks like. the girl took off her hat and it left me frozen.

she gave me a smirk as soon as she sees me and just looked at me straight in my eyes.

i can't believe she's Chan's girlfriend.

Kwon Eunbin