Author's Note

I wanted to let you know that this book is coming to an end:( I know, it's sad. I will be writing about eight more chapters to close off the first book, so hang tight. It's not over, yet. Major things will be happening, hehe. Thank you for the reading this book and I hope you stick with me through this. I haven't told you but this is the first book that I'm writing and it has been a long and crazy time. So stay tuned and I hope you join me in the second book.

It going to be more thrilling.

Twice as sexy

More bloodshed.

More drama.

More secrets.

And new villains will appear

so sit down and enjoy the ride:))

p.s.

i would like to thank my family and friends for supporting me through this, even though I haven't seen them in ages because of it lol. But if you see this, I repeat do not read. You will think different of me lolz. I would like to thank Pinterest, Tumblr, Google, wattpad, and Polarr for giving me the information and gif's and pictures I need to bring this book to life(literally).

I would also like to thank Spotify for giving the music i need to write, because i can't write without music lol. And finally, thank you for reading this book. It is my first so I know it's not as good as I thought it would be so thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this junk that I call my novel lol. I will edit the crap out of this when I'm done, I promise. Anyways, sorry for the talking to much, I'll let you get back to reading. Have a good day and I hope you keep up with Elora, Sebastian, and the rest of the squad in the future.

xx

chloe