Ch. 11- Torture

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint', then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent van Gogh

**

Watching Sebastian punch the witch in the face felt like another side to him that he didn't show me. It made me realize that he is a five-hundred-year-old royal vampire that had the time to torture someone. I knew he had a dark side to him because of the night we first met, I could feel it in my veins. I couldn't shake the feeling that there is more to him that I have yet to see and more to him that he hasn't shown me yet. After all, he is a creature of the night that kills humans in order to survive. 

I watched as Sebastian punched him in the face again but this time I heard the man's jaw break. I shouldn't say that he is a man because he is not. He is a monster who is following a psychopath. A heard a voice in my mind saying that I will never go through with this but I pushed it back I flinched as the witch laughed again that was even more wicked than before. I saw that his face was full of blood and his hair was striking up in different places. He was wearing a black suit and I noticed that his blue blood was all over his shirt.  

"Go ahead, punch me again! I will never tell you where Agnes is." he barked. I was leaning in the corner of the room with my arms crossed and I was my blood boiled every minute that he didn't tell me where she was. I noticed that there was a silver tray full of different kinds of weapons used for torture. Sebastian was standing over the man and who was seated in the chair and he had the look that he always has when he is being sarcastic.

"Oh no, you won't tell me but you will tell her." Sebastian said as he pointed at me. I watched as the witch turned his head to the side and I had daggers in my eyes. 

"And what will she do, huh? It looks like your first torture." he directed at me. I stood up to where I was leaning and I walked over to the man. I stopped to stand next to Sebastian and I hovered over him. I tilted my head as adrenaline went through me and it took over my thoughts telling me to stop but my body didn't. 

"It may be my first torture, but let's not forget that I stabbed you once before. I will be happy to do it again until you tell me where she is." I pointed out. 

"Go ahead and try, princess." he spits. I stood up once more and I picked up one of the silver weapons from the tray next to me. It was a small knife and it fit into my hand perfectly. After a minute of staring at the beautifully crafted silver knife, I turned to him and stabbed him in the thigh. He groaned loudly and blood spilled out as I took the silver blade out of his leg with force. A bad thought went through me saying that I liked doing this to him but I pushed it to the back of my mind. 

"Do you want to try that again?" Sebastian said finally. I glanced at him and he had his arms crossed with a smile on his face. I looked back at the man and he had a painful expression on him. 

"I've told you, I am not going to tell you where Agnes is." he admitted coldly. 

"Look at you. You follow her like a loyal soldier. You see, Agnes kidnapped two people that we care a lot about." Sebastian said with no emotion in his voice. He suddenly grabbed a large silver knife from the tray and sliced him in the shoulder. He groaned once more and I noticed that he clenched his fists. "Now you are going to tell us where they are or so help me I am going to rip your throat out with my teeth." he growled. I flinched at his comment and I saw him clench his jaw tightly. 

He stayed silent for a moment and I clenched the knife in my hand tightly as I looked down at his blood all over my hands and weapon. Anger boiled up inside me and I lost control of it. I jabbed him in his thigh again but in a different spot and I felt his blood gush out. He screamed out loud and dug into his wounds with my fingers so he could be in more pain.