Ch. 15- Admit It

"It felt like heaven, or a slaughterhouse had walked into the room. As you stood there, I felt the sky shift as if it didn't know what to do. Somewhere, the ocean held it's breath; marveling at the depth of you."- s.r.w

**

Sebastian pushed me against the wall with his arms on either side of me so I would be trapped. He was inches away from my face and it took everything in me to keep my heart steady because I knew he listening to my heartbeat. I noticed that his jaw was clenched to the point that it made my stomach turn into knots. I narrowed my eyes as I saw that he tilted his head.

"Don't think I didn't notice that you moved away from me back there." he whispered as his voice was husky. I looked into his dark eyes the color of the night sky and I felt myself getting lost in them again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked coyly in a low voice.

"C'mon now, don't be coy." he demanded as I felt shivers go down my spine by his deep voice. "Why did you move away from me? he questioned. I could smell the scent that is the woods after it rains as he moved his hand to move a strand a hair away from my face.

I frowned as I saw an opportunity to get out of his embrace so I could breathe regularly. I moved away from him as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why do you even want to know? Last time I checked, you are a stranger I met on the street. So forgive me if I might be a little intimidated by you!" I yelled as I felt my face turn hot. I saw his eyebrows furrow together in a frown as if he didn't like what I said.

"That may be true, but I know the real reason you moved away from me back there." he admitted.

"And what is the real reason?" I questioned as I arched my eyebrow.

"You're afraid of what you feel inside." he confessed.

I chuckle softly at his response as I looked down at the ground for a second before looking back at him. "That ridiculous." I said with a smile as I fidgeted slightly. In a second, he moved a step closer to me so our lips were almost touching.

"Look at you. You flinch every time I'm this close to you." he whispered slowly as I felt his hot breath on my skin. Shivers went down my spine as he caressed my arm gently. I felt electricity go through my arms as he moved his warm hands up my arm. "Why is that?" he asked in a low voice. I didn't have the answer to his question because I felt my insides jump down at our close proximity. 

To be completely honest, I had an attraction to him from the minute I saw him, but I did not know if this was real or not. I wasn't sure if it was my new found powers or him turning me into a vampire. I had to ignore the feeling deep in my chest that is telling me to put my lips into his.

"That's not true." I stuttered as I gave him a frown. He had a way of making me forget everything that I was thinking before. I watched as he tilted his head and formed a smile on his lips as if he was right.

He moved his head so that he was inches away from my ear. I felt his soft lips on them as he spoke."Just admit it, Elora. You are attracted to me." he whispered. I scoffed as I pushed him away with all my strength and I saw as he looked at me with surprise.

"No I am not!" I yelled as I turned away from him and started walking away. "Just leave me alone, Sebastian!" I screamed.

"You can't run from your feelings forever, Elora!" he yelled from behind me. I turned my head quickly and gave him a glare. I started walking through the halls to Ellie's bedroom so we could talk about something. I don't see why he wants to know what I'm feeling. I'm still wondering why he cares for me so much. Like what is so special about me that he wants? I am a nobody.