Ch. 7-Dreams

Christian sat up on the bed and his eyes had intensity in them. I looked at him with a questionable look and waited for him to talk. But he didn't. I gazed at Sebastian who was now kneeling beside the bed looking at Christian with a worried look. 

"Are you okay?" I asked Christian finally. 

"Well, what does it take to get a little blood around here?" he asked with a smile on his face. I formed a smirk on my face at his comment and I looked at Sebastian so he could get the blood for Christian. Sebastian got up from the bed and walked out of the room to retrieve it. 

"I'm still mad at you, by the way." I say sitting back in the chair. 

He turned to me and clenched his jaw. "How many times do I have to tell you, it was my choice to make. Not Sebastian's, not Audrey's, not even Ellie's choice. Mine." he admitted once again. 

I crossed my arms and looked away from him. " I know this. You just don't know what it's like to be a vampire." I told him. I've only been a vampire a few days but what I can tell is that it has changed my life forever. 

"I'm sure I can handle it." he said sarcastically.

"What if you can't?' I questioned. 

"What if I can. I'm sure I can get a handle on being a Royal vampire." he said. I rolled my eyes at his comment at the same time that Sebastian came in with a girl that was dressed in a maid outfit. She had blonde hair that ended at her shoulders and her eyes were the most emerald that I have ever seen. She had fear in her eyes that reminded me of the girl that I almost killed when I transitioned. 

"What is this?" I asked. Sebastian looked at me and smirked. A small tingly feeling went through me as he smiled at me but then I realized that Christian was in the room. He got up from where he was laying and was standing with this arms crossed. 

"This is for my little brother." he admitted as he looked at the blonde girl. I got up from the chair I was sitting and crossed put my hands in my back pockets. Sebastian pushed the girl a little bit so she could be closer to Christian. He took a step closer to the girl and something inside me told me I should leave. But I stood where I was at. Sebastian and I stood side by side as Christian leaned in closer to the frightened girl and bared his new fangs. He bit the girl and crimson dripped from her neck. I couldn't watch any longer, I had to get out of there. Never in a million years did I want this to happen to him. I turned around and ran as fast as I could out the door. Sebastian noticed and followed me out the door leaving Christian and the girl by themselves. "Wait, Elora, where are you going?" he asked. 

"Just leave me alone." I said with anger creeping off my lips and I was walking quickly through the hallway to try and find my room. I turned right to the hallway and found where my room was. Sebastian was still behind me trying to catch up to me but I kept walking faster. I stopped at the doorway of my room and I looked back and Sebastian was nowhere to be seen. He must have stopped following me, or at least I thought. I turned my head and jumped up from the sight of him in front of me with the biggest smile on his face. "What do you want from me? I asked annoyingly as I crossed my arms. 

He was silent for a moment before finally speaking. "Nothing, sweetheart." he said. 

"Great, are we done? I'm kinda tired." I say in a hushed tone. I turned around and closed the door behind me leaving Sebastian in the hallway. All I wanted was to sleep and get some rest before something else happens. I gently took off my shoes and put them to the side and I climbed into silky sheets. I closed my eyes and drifted into nothingness. 

I stood in one of the hallways in the castle and I looked around to find that there was nobody to be seen. The hallway was painted the darkest color I have ever seen and it was lined with portraits of the previous Royals. I furrowed my brows because I was confused as to where the rest of the people were at.