Ch. 6- The Lost Prince

Christian's POV

As Elora left with Ellie, I was left standing in the room with Sebastian. What I saw that night was a monster. A monster that is willing to do anything to get what he wants. He may say we are family, but all I see is a murderer. "Well, brother we've got some catching up to do, won't you say?" Sebastian said as he clasped his hand's together.  

"No. You will never be my brother." I said finally. 

He clenched his jaw and put his arms behind him. "Ah, is this because I turned Elora into a vampire?" Sebastian asked as he tilted his head.

 I crossed my arms and stared at him with daggers in my eyes. "What else would it fucking be about?" I asked annoyingly. 

"You know, I had to do what I had to do," he said vaguely. 

"What does that mean?" I asked. 

"Listen, what I said earlier. About how you need to get your powers back," Sebastian said.  I looked at him, surprised. I only found out about my biological family yesterday, and now they want me to get my supposed powers that I didn't know I had. 

"What if I don't want my powers back?" I interrupted. 

Sebastian widened his eyes. "Your powers are going to come sooner or later. There is a war going on, Christian, and sooner you get them the better," he said with a sharp voice. I clenched my jaw and darted my eyes. I heard the sound of high heels walking towards us and I looked to where the source was coming from. It was the Queen. I don't really know what to call her my biological mother. Do I call her by Audrey or mom? She was standing with her arms behind her and she noticed the tense conversation between me and Sebastian. 

"What is going on here?" she asked. 

"Nothing, mother. Just catching up on what my baby brother has been doing." Sebastian said with a smile. The Queen looked at him suspiciously before looking back at me.

"Christian, can I talk to you? Alone." she asked finally as she looked at Sebastian to leave.

I furrowed my brows as I looked over to Sebastian who was still smiling. "Pardon me, mother, I have to talk to a certain someone." he grinned. Audrey nodded and I glared at him as he turned around and walked out the door. I crossed my arms and glanced at my biological mother. 

"Shall we walk?" she asked finally. I nodded and I started walking alongside her. She was wearing a modern grey suit that was way different from the first time I saw her. It was like looking in a mirror every time I saw the Queen. We had the same midnight black hair and the same pale skin. It amazes me how a week ago I thought that vampires and the supernatural and now I found out that I come from a vampire family. We walked in silence as she led me through the castle. 

"Where are we going anyway?"I asked trying to not the silence overpower me. 

She paused for a moment before speaking. "Where we can talk. I suppose you have a lot of questions." she said finally. I nodded and she stopped at a door that was covered in blood red paint. She opened the door and I realized what this room was for. It was a nursery that was supposed to be for me. I looked around at the navy blue walls and the white crib that was in the middle of the room. 

"Was this for me?" I asked sadly. 

"Yeah, it was. You're father actually made that crib by hand." she admitted as she pointed at the crib. There was sadness in her eyes that I couldn't understand. Nobody will tell me what happened to him, not even Sebastian or Ellie.