Stella: I'm on my way. I'll be there within 5 minutes or so

Me: Cool. I'll be outside

Stella: See ya

I shoved the phone back into my pocket before taking a seat on the steps in front the entrance. As I waited, I couldn't help but think about what had happened this whole week. My mind was full of so many questions and different emotions. My mind then flashed back to Lucifer, specifically the dinner we went to. It was nice and honestly a stress relieve until Sean came along and fucked it all over. He wanted to take over hell and I honestly don't know how to fight against that and to top it all off, Lucifer's being a total asshole over it and I know he was an asshole before but this time he's a bigger one.

Bright lights flashed in my direction and I looked up to see a car pulling into the driveway. I quickly stood up and watched as the car turned off and Stella popped out. She was indeed beautiful. Her hair was blonde and her skin was a mix between almost tan and almost white which made her eyes popped out which was a stunning blue.

"Hey," she chirped as she walked up to me.

"Hi," I greeted back before we just randomly hugged each other. It was a bit weird for me considering I never had any girl friends excepting Mel. I felt myself tensed up as I was reminded of what she did. I quickly shook it off and Stella and I pulled away.

"So, shall we go in?" I asked.

She stared at the door for a second before sighing. "Sure," her tone came out a bit painful and disappointed.

She was remembering what happened to her. "Hey, we don't have to go in if you don't want to and I wouldn't let them lay a hand on you if that's what you're thinking," I softly spoke.

She shook her head, "It's fine and I know what you're capable off. Everyone in the organization does. It's just that I can fight but to be jumped by five people at the same time is just a disgusting thing," she scoffed.

I nodded my head agreeing, "How about we go in there and make things interesting?" I suggested.

A smirk rose to her face as it did to mine, "Say no more, I'm in," she replied causing me to chuckle.

"Right, well do you have a boyfriend and do the girls inside have one?" I asked pulling out my phone as I pulled up Axel's number.

"Uh, no to both. Why?" she asked.

"Because, I'm going to invite someone over and my boyfriend. Just act like he's your boyfriend. Jealous should get this going," I mumbled.

Me: Need you to do me a favor and come over here with Lucifer. Pretend you're her girlfriend and act all loving. It's a plan. Don't ask

A few seconds passed by before he responded.

Axel: That's not enough deals. I need more

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my camera.

"Smile," I chirped to Stella. She quickly smiled and I took a picture before sending it to him.

Me: Her name is Stella

Axel: Be there in 30 minutes

Me: Fuckboy and remember this is just a mission thing so don't make her uncomfortable.

"Is he cute?" she asked out loud.

I shook my head. "No, he's not cute," I lied causing her to frown a bit before I burst out laughing. Her eyebrow rose and I pulled up a picture of him before showing it to her. Her eyes widened, "He's...hot!" she gasp.