"Well, since I've seen you get sorted, I've got to get back." Rose greeted Julie who nodded her head. "Phillip is probably freaking out anyway. I promised him I wouldn't get involved." She winked at Julie who couldn't help but smile, old memories coming back to life.

"Tell everyone I said hi?" Rose agreed, giving Julie a long, light hug.

"Tell our father to back the fuck off or I'll kill him." Rose whispered in her ear. Julie knew she would never be able to deliever the message but she nodded her head anyway. Rose would never give up until she did.

"I'll miss you."

"Call me whenever." Rose kissed Julie's forehead before backing up and phasing into her beautiful, tall gray and black wolf. She howled and then took off, running all those miles back to her own territory where her pack was probably panicking at their missing Alpha. Julie could just imagine how much trouble she will be in once Phillip found her.

"Well then," Jack started grinning at the two packs. "Let's party!" Weres all around howled in agreement as he found a dark skinned, dark haired she-wolf and held her close. Julie watched as both the packs started to talk and laugh with their own. Julie felt her Alpha stand next to her, his warmth giving her a new wave of goosebumps and looked up at him.

"I have to figure things out with my brothers, sir, about who's going to stay at the house." She bowed her head in submission to his title, her voice quiet and fearful. He stared at her for a moment, thinking to himself before he nodded his head. He didn't grace her with an answer though and instead watch as she hesitatingly took a step towards Ollie's pack.

"We're going to the pack house tomorrow." Andy told her when she found him. He had been chatting away with three she-wolves who walked up to him as soon as the party started. Andy was relieved when his sister pulled him away. "Ollie would rather have us there than on the line of the territories."

"It's going to be so weird without you guys." She said. Andy smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I know."

Julie heard her name being called and found some of the guys from her auto shop watching her, glaring at her brother as they alerted for her to return. She waved awkwardly at her brother and then headed towards them, giving them a straight-lined smile.

Someone had turned on music by the use of a truck parked oddly on the side of the field that Julie didn't notice until now. It was well hidden by cover of leaves that had fallen. Bodies were swaying together, moving and grinding to the beat. Julie watched as her new family members were in their prime of mating season. Unmated and mated Were alike kissed each other and touched each other, laughing and drinking with one another. It seemed her new family was full of troublemakers.

"You shouldn't go up to them so easily just because they're your brothers." Ryan, one of the guys from her auto shop class, told her.

"Alpha gave me permission." She explained feebly, noticing the way they were glancing at her body like she was an item they were deciding on buying or not.

"Still, it's not wise to do so. People might think you're being traitorous or trying to get information." Another one spoke with dirty blonde hair - the first person she's seen in Dresden's pack that had such hair. If she remembered correctly, he was Cody and was in her gym class.

"At least take someone with you next time." Ryan added. She looked away, feeling vulnerable next to them and away from what was once her safety net - her brothers. She nodded to show she understood what he was saying and then began to walk away. Every unmated Were who didn't have a partner watched her, flickering their gaze over her constantly. She knew if one of them decided to make a move, she'd be too weak to stop them and with mating season going on, it was easay for anyone to get angry and lose control.