Chapter 48

A/N : So the last chapter was rushed. I was just so excited to finish the book. I also realised that Void's POV was a little not...like himself. Anyways. This is probably the last chapter-that is if I'm not lazy and actually finish it off this time. Thank you all for reading my lame ass book, don't even know how you found it. Anyways. I'm also working on three more books. Have no idea which I should start with. The first is Percy Jackson going to Hogwarts, the third is the typical bad boy book and the third is a book about a prestigious academy and all that jazz. I've really been craving these so I figured why not just go and write em myself. 

Andddd... 

thank you myshka3 for always voting and commenting!

Without further ado...Here you go.

LUKE POV*******************************

When the light died out, I slowly opened my eyes, afraid of what will lay in front of them. 

The first thing I saw was the light slowly being sucked back into Percy. The second was the last of Void's body being burnt away. His ashes flying away like paper. The third? Percy collapsing. 

I quickly ran to me, Chaos reaching there only a second earlier than me. I quickly took his face in my hands. "Percy? Perce, wake up."

The other warriors all knelt around him. They were all saying their own words but I couldn't hear them. I could only see Percy and his lifeless body. 

I gritted my teeth. "This is the time for jokes."

A grunt followed. "Nope. No, it's not."

With that, all round of relieved sighs were heard all around. Oh, thank gods. Chaos didn't waste any time in grabbing his son for a hug. 

Percy shut his again as if relishing the moment before cracking one eye open again. "What happened? Why do I feel so sleepy?" As if on cue, another yawn escaped his mouth. "Yes. Very sleepy," he mumbled out weakly. 

Bianca laughed. "You dumbass. You defeated Void and probably got your old powers back, you'd be damned if you weren't sleepy. And wow. You look different."

And he did. I didn't think his hair could get any blacker or messier, but it did. He was also taller. There were a lot more differences but none of you'd probably;y want to read about it. 

Percy's only reply was a small nearly incoherent 'oh'. 

I smirked at his face. "Welcome back, my Prince."

"Oh shut up."

With that, all of us laughed. 

Everything was back to normal.