Chapter 26

Bianca POV************************************************************************************

"What do you mean he is missing?" I asked. "I mean that he is missing," Luke replied, pacing around the lounge room in the Chaos cabin.

"And you checked everywhere?" Zoe questioned. "Yes." He nodded.

"Gods," Lee groaned. "he has got himself kidnapped again. We need to find him."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Micheal rolled his eyes, but I could see the worry hidden in them. Percy is like a little brother to all of us, well elder brother to some of us. Actually, nevermind.

"But he was here yesterday night!" Silena cried out. "I heard him working in his office when we returned from capture the flag!"

"Honey, calm down, we'll find him," Beckendorf reassured, trying to soothe his girlfriend. "How does the boy always get himself kidnapped?" Zoe groaned.

"Wait, with him gone, I'll have to be first in command..." Luke trailed off. "We have to find Percy! What if something happened to him?"

"Guys, we have to think this through. First, we have to inform the campers," Micheal began. "then we have to figure out a plan to save him. I doubt he needs help but this is Void, we're talking about, it's probably going to be 10 times harder to escape him."

Luke sat down and buried his face in his hands. I mean, I can't blame him. Percy was his best friend in the army. How does that boy always get himself kidnapped? I might not be showing it, but I am worried. Percy couldn't have been kidnapped that easily, at least not without a fight.

"Then we find him," I said with determination. "We will go and get our commander back, no matter the price."

Everyone cracked a smile, even Silena had calmed down a bit- thanks to Beckendorf. I stood up and craned my neck to give them a small smile. "Coming? Or do I have to break the news to the campers by myself?"

Zoe walked forward, standing next to me. Everyone soon followed her and we walked out the door.

I wonder how they will react? I don't think they really liked us much...

***

"Commander Omega is missing?!" Someone shouted from the Apollo cabin.

We were currently in the mess hall, telling the new to the campers. "Yes." Luke nodded. "Unless you didn't hear me the first time, Omega is missing and we need a quest to bring him back."

"Who will be going?" Another camper asked.

"We will have a council meeting after this, all the information will be discussed there," I spoke up from my spot beside Zoe and Silena.

The army looked at each other and nodded.

They had enough information. The rest of the info was going to straight to the cabin councillors. "Let's go?" Beckendorf arched a brow.

"Yea," Luke agreed. "we have to tell them about the prophecy too. We have to now."

He got 6 'yea's and we were off to the big house to have the council meeting.

Percy, wherever you are, I hope you are safe.

***

ANOTHER SHORT AND EXTREMELY BORING CHAPTER

MY PLAN IS TO UPDATE MORE DAILY BUT WRITE SHORTER CHAPTERS ...

Percy Jackson -The Prince of The Galaxiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें