Chapter 2

Percy POV************************* 100,000,000 Chaos years later. *****************************

"Alpha!" I roared, running at full speed trying to catch my second in command who was screaming like a little girl being chased by the Minotaur.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do it, I swear. It just.....happened!"

I gave my running one more push of speed and tackled Alpha, also known as Luke, to the floor.

"Why did you do it?" I whispered close to his ear. " You're practically begging for it at this point."

"I'm so sorry." He replied, looking at anywhere but at me. I heard a sigh. I turned back and saw Chaos. "What did Luke do now?"

"He stole my blue cookie." I pouted.

Chaos turned to look at Luke and smirked. "You're dead."

Luke gaped at him ."Aren't you going to stop him?!"

"Nope." Was all Chaos said when he backed away and turned to leave.

I looked at Luke with an evil smile when I was interrupted by Chaos. Again.

"Hades! I forgot to tell you why I came here in the first place. You have a new mission. Collect your team and meet me in the throne room in 10." He left shortly after  that but I swear I saw a nervous glint in his eyes.

"Well guess we have to complete this some other time," I told Luke. I looked at him square in the eyes with the promise of future murder.

My eyes  filled with disappointment at the thought of not having to kill Luke while Luke's were the complete opposite of mine. We left to gather our squad and agreed to meet up in front of the throne room in 8 mins.

Our squad was filled with people who died in the 2nd titan war.

Omega- me

Alpha- Luke

Star-Zoe

Huntress - Bianca

Charm- Silenea

Forge- Charles

Maze- Lee

Bridge- Micheal

********************************************************************************************

We all were outside the throne room at said time and stood in our V formation.

I nodded at all of them and opened the door to the throne room.

"Ah, I see you all are here," Chaos said.

"Why do you seem nervous?" I arched a brow at him.

"Well... you see, Void has risen and he wants to um......overthrow...Earth. This means that your mission is on... Earth," He concluded.

At this everyone shifted their gaze from Chaos to me. They were all eyeing my movement and reaction. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes. I breathed in and out. All the memories floated back to me.

"When do we leave?" I asked slowly, with my eyes still closed.

I could already imagine the shock on everyone's faces when I said that. "In a few hours." He replied quickly.

"I'll go." I opened my eyes. "We'll go and help them even if they decided they didn't need my self all those years ago. Gods know they don't deserve it. I mean they were my family and they stood up for me for many years..." I trailed off.

"What standing up?" Luke said. "They stabbed you in the fucking back."

Ouch...

"You already saved their asses more than once. I can't believe you still think that you deserved it," Zoe spat, hatred at the gods crystal clear in her voice.

"No" I looked up at her. "I just- Nevermind." I was angry but it was hopefully not visable on my face.

I left the throne room immediately with no other words exchanged. When I reached my room, I shut the door and locked it. Sliding down, holding my head in my hands.

I finally let my anger show and the tears appeared as they slid down. The only ones who didn't betray me in my head, Thalia, Leo, Nico and Grover.

It was before the quest I got. I was coming back from dinner when I was cornered by a group of campers. Neil in front of them and with ...Jason?

"You are nothing!" Neil spat. "Why are you here? You steal and break things, you even killed your own parents!"

That was true, my mom, Paul and my little sister were murdered in cold blood but I had nothing to do with it. Nothing.

Jason stepped up to me and punched me. I did nothing to stop it though, I didn't want to hurt -though I doubt I would do any damage- my 'family'. No matter what they are doing to me, they were still there for me before all of this happened. Before Neil came......

Jason grabbed my arm and took out a dagger. I looked at him in the eye, daring him to do it to one of his best friends. And he did.

He wrote it clear and big. MURDERER.

The campers started kicking me, calling names.

"Traitor!" "Liar!" "Fake!" " Weak!" "Worthless!" "USELESS!"

More words were thrown at me and after a while, I started believing them.

I am useless, worthless...

A scream escaped my lips before I could stop it and a black and gold shockwave travelled through the room, knocking everything over. Thank Chaos this room is soundproof.

(Idk if anyone got it but I was aiming for that loki scene. I'd show the gif but I can find it sooooo)

*******************************************************************************************

I opened a portal for my squad to step through, they nodded at me with their cloaks on- only the squad can see through it and it can't be removed unless done by one of us- and stepped through the portal.

I was about to step when Chaos stopped me. "You will be a great leader of this Universe once I fade, Percy. You going to Earth is enough to prove that."

"If you fade- which I will never let happen but for now, I'm just prince of the galaxies and i'm quite content with that."

Chaos gave me one last apologetic smile before I stepped through the portals and into the world of mortals and traitors .