Chapter 27**

Percy POV *************************************************************************************

"What do you want now?" I questioned, slightly bored. This was his 100th attempt since I've been dragged here.

"I want you to join my army," he growled, all his previous patience gone.

I simply shrugged. "And I told you that I don't want to join. You think I would go against the campers, my friends and my own father?"

A low humourless chuckled escaped Void's mouth. "And what have those insolent campers have done for you?"

I clenched my jaw.

"Exactly, my dear nephew. Join me and we will rule the whole universe. You should be gr-"

"I already rule the whole universe." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"That's it!" Void growled again. "Guards! Bring him back. Today, I will torture him myself."

I sighed and let the guards lead me to the torture room. Now you are probably thinking why I can't just break out...Well, first of all, I am in the middle of nowhere but I might have an idea where I am staying right now...

Second of all, you try trying to escaping a crazy psycho uncle who by the way will kill you if you don't want to join his tea party.

The guards threw me in and shut the door with a bang. I just sighed and waited. I hope camp is safe, though. I have a feeling I might be staying here a bit longer than the estimated time. I mean I am all out for breaking out but I need to stay here to know what he is planning. I need to find out his plans for the war...

Zoe POV***************************************************************************************

I kept messing with my nails in the meeting because of my nervousness, and also because the ADHD stuck with all of us, even though we are immortal. If Percy was here, he would be bouncing off the walls because of his ADHD- which was way more serious than ours.

Everyone in the Galaxious army is here except for our dear commander, who is still missing.

How does he always end up getting kidnapped?

I know that Luke knows what Percy is doing. I also know that Percy knows that we know what he is doing. He might've gotten kidnapped, but he is going to be using it to his advantage. We all know him well enough to know that he will be trying to get some information about the war.

The cabin councillors started filling in and soon it was time to start the meeting.

"So we need a quest to rescue Omega," I said, cutting to the chase. "But we are going to wait for a few days to go out and find him."

"Why?" Annabeth asked.

"It is because we know what he is doing." Silena looked at Annabeth, daring her to question her. "Omega might've been kidnapped but he is going to use that to his full advantage and find out their plans for war. He is going to want us to wait for a while to bust him out. That is if he can't break out by himself."

"Who is going to go, then?" Chiron intervened, sensing the strange tension between the warriors and Annabeth.

"I will," Luke spoke up for the first time in the meeting. The rest of us had a conversation with our eyes and we finally came to a conclusion.

"Star and I will go along," Bianca finalized.

"Perhaps take some campers?" Chiron suggested.

"Wouldn't that be too many people?" Beckendorf frowned.

"I guess but this is Void you all are dealing with. You are going to need all the help you get." Chiron looked as if he already planned out what colours our shrouds would be- probably thinking how bad the idea of us going alone against one of the strongest beings in the world.

I know we can do it alone, but I kept quiet. So did the others. We would not tell them about our strength just yet. Underestimation on the other side is a great weapon, even though we are technically on the campers' side.

"So is this it?" Chiron began.

"No," Micheal interrupted, sending us a look. "We have something to announce."

After another minute of stare talking, Luke cleared his throat, catching the campers' attention. "There was a prophecy..."

He let that sink in. The room once filled with quiet chatters was now silent. Another second passed. That was when all Hades broke loose. The councillors began shouting and complaining.

Lou Ellen put out her hand and made the campers shut up; probably putting a silence spell on them. She nodded to Annabeth who nodded back. "What does it say?"

Luke began.

"The one with command of the dead shall lead to end,

The lost one shall Olympus preserve or raze,

A single choice shall end his days,

End shall come,

With the star standing alone

All that lies between his foes and allies

Loyalty broken but gained

It all lies in the hands of the prince of the universe."

Again, the room fell into silence. Then chaos.

No, not literally.

Gods Percy, why do the fates hate you so much.

We had already sorted the prophecy out. The commander was obviously Percy but he refused to believe it. Percy still thinks it is some other commander. The lost one was also Percy. A single choice shall end his days sound a bit familiar, doesn't it?

End will come means Void. The sea part is also probably Percy. His fatal flaw will be protecting the campers. The son of the stars is Percy. His mother was literally the stars. Because she was the one who created them. This is more like guidelines than a real prophecy.

The fates are just too cruel...