Chapter 5

"You want to test that theory?" I said calmly.

By now, he was cowering in fear but he still had the nerve to speak. "You and me. Tomorrow. Duel. After lunch."

"It would be my pleasure," I said menacingly.

Why does Omegulous have to be so damn polite? Neil replied by running away. I took a deep breath in and put on a smile. I turned around, my form changing back into Omega, just the commander Chaos' army.

"Sorry about that," I said."So...where were we?"

Everyone had a scared look on their face but at last, Chiron managed to speak up.

"So sorry about that and all, really."

"Nah," Beckendorf said. "No one cares." (A/N I sometimes will call him Charles soooo...)

"Again, extremely sorry but where will you all be staying? In your golly parent's cabin or..." Chiron trailed off.

"We will be staying in our own cabin," Silena told him, knowing that I really didn't want to speak.

"But you don't have a cabin here," Athena stated.

"Look again," I smirked.

With a flick of my wrist, a mini version of Chaos' palace appeared.

"H-ho-w di-d you." She stuttered but decided to shut up and not humiliate herself more than she already had.

Surprise, surprise; goddess of knowledge not knowing something. I mean, son of the creator should've given at least that away.

I heard Hephaestus muttering something about making something like that for the gods.

Without a word being said, the army turned right together and started making our way to our home for the next few weeks.

"Did you see their faces?!" Lee grinned.

Lee, Micheal and Bianca might've been the more mature ones in the army, but that doesn't stop them from having fun. "Should've recorded that." Luke sighed.

"Who said I didn't." Michael gave us a sly smile.

"No way!" Beckendorf grinned widely.

"Yes way!" Micheal grinned, the grin rivalling the one Beckendorf was wearing.

I just rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch. "Nothing has changed." I voiced out my thoughts.

"True, even though I wasn't here long enough to decide that," Zoe said, repeating my actions.

"Hey Perce?"

"Yea, Bianca?"

"Will you reveal yourself to the people who didn't betray you?"

I thought over that one. "I might." I finally said out loud.

"Cuz if you are, please bring me along with you." Bianca requested.

"Sure. No prob, Hunty." I shot a salute her.

"Sooooo..." Luke came back into the lounging area, carrying eight cans of coke and putting it down on the table.

Immediately, everyone attacked them.

"What are we going to do now?"

"We need to train the campers," I told him. "But we need to train ourselves too. Play some pranks, do some mischief and all that jazz." I smiled mischievously.

"You got me at the pranks," Lee said, his can of coke already finished.

"So what do we do?" Beckendorf asked. "Paint the Aphrodite cabin black and replace their heels with old sneakers? Take away all their perfumes? Replace their clothes with hoodies and loose jeans?"

To this, he got a smack to his head by no other than Silena.

"It is still my cabin, you idiots," She said with a snarl but it soon turned to a mischievous one. "But that doesn't mean they can liven up a little..."

"Well," I stood up with a dramatic sigh. "I'm hungry and for now, I can't think of anything other than food."

"Blue food," I added as an afterthought.

Everyone in the room laughed as we all stood up to make our way to the mess hall.

*****************************************************************************************

A/N. Really short chapter.....I know.