Chapter 4

A/N Thank you AqilTraiq for commenting, it means a lot❤️❤️❤️

Bold letters are MMs

Percy POV*************************************************************************************

I inwardly sighed when I heard Chaos in my head. Yes we all could do that, it's called MM (mind messaging).

C: So, I forgot to tell you that it only has been 100 years since you were gone on Earth, Oh and the fact that the seven, cabin counsellors, Thalia and Nico are half immortal.

P: What about Grover, wait, right. He is the new Pan now. Right, thanks for not telling me about all this earlier.

I shut him out before he can reply and yes, we can all do that too.

I walked to the V formation the warriors had made, I walked to the front but didn't stop there. I gave Alpha's arm a small tug and he started walking alongside me, starting to walk when I was right next to him.

Both of us stopped right in front of the Olympians who were bowing. "No need for formalities." I waved my hands, gesturing for them to get up.

"Your highness, Lord Omega, son of his majesty, Lord Chaos, heir to the universe, Lord Alpha and the mighty warriors, thank you for agreeing to aid us in this war," Zeus said.

"Just Omega, I'm not really big on names," I told him.

The shock on the faces of the cabin counsellors, Thalia, Nico, Grover and the seven didn't go unnoticed by me.

Wait....Thals?! Neeks?! G-man?! Repair boy?!

Oh my gods! I didn't realise how much I missed them. I focused my attention on the gods, not wanting to let them know that I was staring at them.

After greeting the gods, Alpha and I walked back to the squad and stood with them instead.

Charles: Never thought that the gods will bow down to us, especially to Luke and Percy.

Silena: I know right! It feels so weird...

Zoe: True, a few years ago, they wanted to kill Perce and Luke.

Lee and Micheal: Guys!

Michael: They are looking at you!

Bianca rolled her eyes at us when she saw Luke and I nod.

It was true... about the bowing down part.

"Sorry about them," Bianca spoke up. "but we are staying at Camp Half-Blood, right?"

"Yea." A voice spoke from the group of demigods gathered in front of the gods. Bianca's eyes quickly darted to me when she saw who it was, Nico.

"Uh, actually," Athena stopped us. "before you all go. I would like to ask a question."

Without bothering to wait for our reply, she started again.

"Why do you all wear hoods and masks?"

"We do not wish to reveal ourselves as to not give you all heart attacks and that some of us might not actually... like the gods. But of course, they can reveal themselves if they like." I smirked under my hood when I saw her pale at my answer of us not liking the gods.

I looked at Bianca and hoping she'd get the double meaning behind my message and thankfully, she was smiling at me. Yep, she got it.

"In line!" I commanded. I rarely act like a real commander but it was fun riling up the gods. I could practically hear my team's snickers as they realise what I was up to.

I closed my eyes shut, concentrating and in a matter of seconds, a black portal was there.

"The other campers may use this too if they want to," I told the gods before stepping into the portal and disappearing from the gods' eyes.

When I blinked again, I was not in the throne room anymore. In fact, I was at the exact spot I said goodbye...how ironic.

Soon, the other campers who were on Olympus came stumbling out of the portal. Some quickly ran over to separate bushes and started emptying the contains of their stomachs out.

Yuck!

When they were all done doing what they were doing, I heard a conch shell three times, signalling an attack.

Campers ran out, holding weapons, ready to kill anyone who threatened their camp.

I saw Chiron trotting out with his bow ready but immediately put it back down when he saw the Olympians.

"Gods and Goddesses!" Chiron cried out. "To whom do we owe the pleasure of seeing you here?"

"You may thank Choas' army for that." Zeus said."He has sent his best group of warriors to aid us in this upcoming war. He has also sent his own son to help and train the campers!"

That's when my old mentor's gaze fell on the mysterious hooded beings. AKA, us.

"You do not have to bow, Sir Chiron," I told him, it was weird, to be honest.

"Chiron, please tell them that we do not need a group of puny demigods!" A voice called; a voice that I had come to hate long, long ago.

My anger flared, he was the one who ruined my entire life. As far as I can remember, he couldn't even lift a sword. Why is he even here in the first place?

I knew my anger was visible in my eyes-which they could see glowing from  my cloak- when everyone but the army took an involuntary step backwards.

I turned to look at him, my true form showing. No not the pulverising anyone and anything in sight true form. My... princely form.

My wings erupted from my back, the clothes that I wear when I am seen as 'Prince Of The Universe' appeared and lastly, my crown, filled with precious gems and diamonds, appeared.

My usual galaxy eyes, filled with sea green specs were darker like it went when I'm angry.

Omegulous, the prince of the Universe had appeared.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N so this chapter sucked...

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thing about the cloaks is that only the people in the army can remover it. the people in the army can also see through the hood, and only hood- not the whole cloak-, like it isn't there..

U know, I have to re-read the whole book again because I read so many Chaos fanfics that I mix it up with my own one all the time.

***********************************************************************************************This is the prophecy, fill free to suggest what changes to make. It will be finalised in a few days as it will appear in

The commander shall lead to end

The broken warrior will lead Olympus to preserve or raze

A single choice shall end his days

It's all the same as his first days

End shall come

But the sea will stand alone

He will fall but it's his flaw and strength who shall decide

It all lies in the hands of a half-blood of the eldest gods