Chapter 7

A/N Holy Hades' underpants! I got 1k!!! yassssssssss! This chapter is for the 1k!

"Prin-I mean Omega has an announcement to make!" Chiron announced.

Immediately, the whole dining pavilion fell into silence.

"Sorry for wasting your time but we have important matters at hand. You saw my father, Choas, here a few moments ago. He was just getting bored and decided to curse us with his presence but we did discuss a few important matters. As you all know, Void is rising and both camps are in desperate need of training due to the years of no action. You might have beaten Kronos and Gaea but Void is no match for demigods. Even for us who have been training for this our whole lives. The hunters and amazons have also been informed and they will be arriving as soon as possible. After they arrive, my army and I will tell you more about the, eh, training. That is all. "

I walked off from the head table and made my way towards the army's table.

"Finally," Lee groaned. "we can all go and sleep."

"Count me in," Micheal said, looking up from his book.

"Uh, uh, uh," I said. Pulling their hoods back- and no, they didn't fall because they will only be removed if that is the intention. Yea, they're cool that way.

"Why?!" Both of them groaned.

"Because," Luke said, sliding his arm over my shoulder. "your second in command hasn't joined you yet."

Luke walked to the two of them and hooked their arms together. "Now we shall go."

"Nope!" I flicked my wrist and they all came back unwillingly. "It doesn't mean that we don't have to train now that we are back on Earth. Come on, we have some training to do."

They began to protest but I just smirked and pointed to the direction of the arena and they began walking. Of course, not willingly, I was controlling them. Not with blood but with another power Chaos gave me-it didn't hurt. Nor was it as terrifying as the thought of controlling somoneone's liquids.

"You guys are coming, right? Or do you want to do it the other way?"

"Nah, we'll come," Silena said. Dragging Beckendorf with her.

I looked back at Zoe and Bianca. They both looked at each other and grinned. "Ladies first." They bowed.

I just looked at them with an insulated expression. "Why you two little rasc-"

They both shot off at bullet speed, knowing what was coming after I finished my sentence. I smirked to myself and shot off at the same speed.

"You can't outrun me!" I shouted.

"Yea right!" Bianca snorted.

"You never catch us!" Zoe shouted back at me.

Oh, if only they knew. The next second, they were both on the ground with me sitting on top of them. "What were you saying, Zo-Zo?" I leaned in next to her, with an eyebrow raised.

She just grunted and pushed me off of them. "You're so heavy."

"Stop trying to change the subject." I grinned.

"It's not called changing the subject of it is a true fact," Bianca grunted, standing up and dusting the imaginary dust off of her.

"Can we just go?" Zoe asked.

"Not unless you admit that I outran you."

"Fine!" Zoe exclaimed. "Y-you our ran us...Happy?!"

"Very." I smirked.

Zoe growled, grabbing my shirt and pulling me forward. "Say this to anyone and..."

"Yes, mam!" I nervously gulped.

It is a well known fact around the universe that Lady Zoe can be very scary when she wants to.

"Guys!" Micheal yelled. "Come on, I want to sleep already."

"Coming," I called back, shooting him a what-can-you-do grin.

I reached the arena in a matter of seconds and began warming up with the rest of the army.

The warm-up consisted of 500 push-ups, 500 pull up and 50 laps around the whole camp. Yeah, just a normal warm up exercise. Actually really mediocre compared to everything we do on the motherland.

"5.9 minutes," I counted as the rest of the army came back from their warm ups. "what are you guys? Grandmas on cough medicine?"

"Sorry, but some of us are not perfectly fit as you are." Luke playfully glared at me.

I playfully glared back at him too. "Well, you can be if you try and practise. But that if obviously going nowhere with you lot."

"Alright!" I clapped my hands, turning my attention to all of them.

"Partner yourselves and you know what to do."

"Lukey boy," I called when everyone else began partnering.

"Nope," He immediately said. "Nope, nope and nope."

"But why?" I pouted.

"Just no."

"Zoeeee!" I shouted.

"Shut it, commander. What do you want," She said, appearing next to me.

"Your lover boy isn't partnering up with me."

"Call him my lover boy again and you will be 1000 feet under."

"OkaY!" I quickly said, back peddling. "He isn't partnering up with me."

"AWE!" Zoe looked at Luke. "Is little Lukey scared?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You and me, nowwww."

"Fine, just no killing." He agreed.

"Thanks, Zo!" I waved at her as she mad her way towards her partner.

"Now," I turned to Luke, making sure the evil glint was visible in my eyes. "where were we? Right. The cookies."