Chapter 47

Percy POV*******************************

I was wrong. What Void did to me was way better than what I was doing to myself. I didn't mean to just explode. Trust me. It's painful. 

A scream escaped my lips as I felt myself being taken part and being shaped and moulded into someone else. It was excruciating. I tried to stop it, but it didn't work. I also knew what was happening, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. 

Yep. My old powers were coming back.  That also meant my old self. 

Void POV***********************************

I barely managed to make a small and weak barrier around myself as my nephew exploded, literally. I knew what was happening but it was never this intense. My plan was to finally snap the dam holding his old powers back and so that it would get so uncontrollable that he will instantly kill the campers. 

I shouted in rage as my barrier started cracking and hissing. 

Maldito Perra. 

He was channelling his power to me.  

He knew I was not strong enough. 

With a last yell, I gave everything I had into the barrier. 

A moment of sudden silence. And then everything exploded. I was thrown back into a tree. The worst part? I could feel my skin burning. 

I tried looking up, only to figure that everything burnt. Everything. 

I heard some footsteps. A face came into my vision, but even with my blurry vision, I could see the eyes. Oh, gods the eyes. 

"I-I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this, but this madness has to end, uncle." "

That was the last thing I heard before my stomach erupted in pain. 

The last thing I remember.

The eyes.

They were lined with black and yellow-like space and stars, inside the black layer, they turned sea-green, blue-the most striking eyes I ever saw. 

Omegulous...

Yea yea...Not as epic. But ehh. That is all I got.