chapter 21

"You're going to get us caught, Luke!" I whisper shouted.

We were currently sneaking around camp, trying not to be eaten by the harpies. The deed was done. The big house had been painted pink with glitter surrounding it. We had replaced all of Aphrodite's clothes with black ones and the cabin was painted black.

The Ares cabin stood proudly, all rainbowish with glitter all over the cabin. We didn't mess with the hunters because you know... Yeah...

The pranks and traps in the Hermes cabin were now filled with books from the Athena cabin and then Athena cabin was decorated with fake spiders hanging from the ceiling. I know that is a bit cruel of us but this camp seriously needs more life and danger.

The Apollo cabin has all sorts of plants in it, even poisons ones. Don't worry though, its not serious poisoning, just something that makes you feel wired.

All the cabin were redecorated and I was wondering how we didn't get caught. With all the noise we were making...

"I think," Lee said, dragging out his words. "that tonight was a success."

"Can't wait to see all of their reactions tomorrow." Michael chuckled. "Though what you did with the Athena cabin was maybe a bit too much."

I just shrugged in a 'what can you do' way.

I pointed to myself. "Well see you all tomorrow, this commander is tired."

"Adios!" I called as I shut the door to my room.

I fell asleep with the thought of everyone's' reaction tomorrow.

Well, I just can't wait to see how the campers murder you once they find out what you all did, Chaos' voice sounded in my ears.

Yea right, I snorted. I know you were helping us too. It's no secret how the campers didn't wake to the noise we were making.

Goodnight, son.

Good night, dad.

One last thought circled my head before I dozed off to dreamland. Wait. He said he'd show up for practice.

*******************************************Dream**********************************************

It was my firts time on planet Chaos. I looked around, amazed at what I was seeing.

"So..." I started. "what is this place?"

"This is planet Chaos, it's where you will be staying from now on," Chaos replied.

"Right. Very original." I nodded, still trying to get my mind warped around staying on a different planet from now on. I watched the beautiful city aswe made our way to what I am guessing was the palace.

I looked around but when my gaze met with what was in front of me, I was inwardly gaping at it. So, that is the palace. All I have to say is dam...

Chaos entered the gates, the guards bowing to him. He just waved his hands, dismissing them. We turned left and right, going through different hallways until we reached another pair of huge black doors.

"Welcome to the throne room," Chaos said grandly.

Okay, this place put Olympus to shame. There were two thrones, one was slightly bigger than the other one. The bigger one had swirls of patterns on them, with the colours of the galaxy. There was a crown on top of the chair as if waiting for the owner of the crown to come so it can drop back onto his or her head. The second throne was plain, it looked empty as if no one had sat on it for years.