Chapter 22

I grinned when I heard the screams of the campers.

No-not like that, I swear I'm not a sadist. The screams were of frustration, you see, and I might be the cause of that frustration- along with a couple of my comrades too, of course. I met with the others in the living/ lounge room of the Chaos cabin, just like we said we would.

"Ready?" Luke asked, grinning.

"Hades yes," I said, at the same time Michael said, "We are so busted."

"But it will be for a good cause," he added later, looking down in fake sadness.

"Finally," Luke exclaimed. "You're having fun."

"What do you mean finally?" Michael narrowed his eyes at him. Luke was saved from an explanation when the rest of the warriors of Galaxious came tumbling out.

"What did you do?" Zoe asked.

"Who said we did anything," I said innocently. "Cut the crap, Jackson. I know you did whatever you did and it was probably your idea." Zoe scoffed.

I just looked down, knowing she had guessed it. "Yes," I confirmed. "but your lover boy was in the plan too. He agreed!"

Luke blushed. "I- uh I am not her lover boy."

"Who said you were the lover boy?" I arched an eyebrow, like watching him squirm under my amused gaze.

"Anyways," Bianca cut in while Silena pouted- she loved 'Zuke'. "Why are all the campers screaming?"

"You'll just have to wait, I guess." I shrugged. They glared at me, but I didn't wait long enough to hear what they were going to say. I walked out with a grin on my face.

The camp was in chaos.

Not my father, Chaos, mind you.

"What in the world is happening here?" Chiron trotted towards me.

"Beats me."

"Do you have an idea who might've done it?"

I smirked under my hood. "Oh yes, yes I do."

Without waiting for his reaction, I walked off once again. I seem to be walking off a lot, today.

You've only walked off two times.

Shut up, conscience.

I grumbled and continued walking. I sometimes hate the more reasonable and smarter part of me.

"What happened here?" I asked one of the campers running pass me, pretending to not to know anything.

"Someone ruined all our cabins, messed up everything!" He just ran off, trying to help his cabin.

I felt someone stand next to me.

"Sure feels good," Luke said. "Seeing them rush around. At least they got their brains off the war, for a while."

"Yea," I muttered.

That was also one of the reasons why we had planned the prank, but seeing them suffer was the main one, of course. I heard one of the Aphrodite girl shrieking as she opened her drawer to find all black clothes and crocs.

Piper was panicking, her inner Aphrodite coming out.

The Hermes cabin was trying to get themselves out of plants.

The Apollo cabin was getting hurt, keeping on activating the traps.

The Ares cabin was trying coat the wall with red paint but lucky for them, the rainbow and pink paint lasted for a week. I knew they liked rainbow colours, they just had to be given a push.

"I am going to cream the punk how who this!" I heard Clarisse yelling.

Wait...never mind about liking the bright and cheerful colours.

And all you could hear from the Athena cabin were shrieks and screams. Lets just all say that the camp was really in chaos.

Well, at least it can't get more chaotic than this.

Schist...I spoke too soon.

The camp just got more...Chaotic...

A/N Really short chapter, sorry.