Chapter 32

Beckendorf POV*********************************************

We all sat in silence at what Chaos just said.

"So you lied to, Percy."

"LEE!" we all turned to him.

Lee put his hands up in defence "What? Just breaking the ice...and telling the truth." We were going to do our 'LEE!' thing again but Choas got in. "No, no. I'm afraid he is right. I did lie to Percy, but it had to be done. "

"So what now?" I asked. Chaos ran his hands through his hair, a trait Percy inherited from Chaos. "I know my brother. I know he will show him some flash backs from the past and mess with his brain. He is going to t-torture Percy make him crazy with showing only bits of the things that happened. Void is going to drown Percy with guilt."

"We can't let that happen," Luke said. "That idiots probably will bear the torture just so he could get information but no way in Hades am I letting him stay with Void any longer."

Chaos nodded. "You must tell Chiron, then. After breakfast."

With a grim and sad smile, Chaos flashed out. Everyone in the room remained where they were, though. I guess no one wanted breakfast after whatever they were told. I couldn't imagine what Luke is going through now. I mean all of us are really close but Luke was like an older brother to Percy. On a personal level.

Everyone here were best friends but we all had someone we were closet to. Like, Percy and Luke, Zoe and Bianca, Silena and I and Lee and Micheal.

"We have to go," Silena broke the ice. "They are going to be finding us and we have to tell Chiron about Percy as soon as possible so we can start the quest already. We aren't going to wait. Not anymore."

All of us stood up, listening to what Silena said. I walked over to her and pecked her lips before resting my arms around her waist. We walked out together, making our way to the mess hall.

The moment we stepped in, the whole mess hall fell into silence.

What it with us and silences, today?

Luke walked straight to Chiron, not caring if the breakfast was not finished. I saw them talking, Chiron imitating Luke's frown. Chiron cleared his throat and turned to the campers. He stomped his hooves for attention. "After the breakfast, the campers are to assemble in the amphitheatre."

So we're doing this public, eh...

**************************************************************************************************************************************A/N****************************************************

Yup, I am a shitty author. This chappie was short and boring but I promise you all that after a few chapters, there are going to be some hella juicy secrets revealed. Anyone can guess who Thalassa and Dimiourgía are and how they died?