Chapter 6

Together, our squad marched to the mess hall. All conversations that were no doubt about us stopped immediately the second we stepped in.

"Where would you like to sit, Prince Omega?"Chiron came trotting towards us. "You could sit at the head table."

"There is no need, Chiron. We have our own table. And please, just Omega," I said, flicking my wrist. A table materialised in front near the head table.

"Fooddddd." Alpha sighed dreamily, which earned him a smack from Zoe on the head.

"You're such a pig," she scrunched her nose in disgust. "Boys..."

"Hey!" All the boys in our squad complained, earning eye rolls from all the girls.

"Ignore her." I smiled sweetly at Chiron. "Now, if you let us all go to our table. We are all famished."

S: Percy's using big boy words

I just glared at her, Alpha, Zoe, Bianca, Beckendorf, Lee and Micheal nodded and with a grin.

"Meanies..." I muttered under my breath. I walked straight forward, leaving them there.

"What did you say, Omei?" Lee teased.

"Don't insult our commander." Micheal smacked him on the head.

"Thank the gods, at least yo-" I began but Micheal then cracked a grin.

"Or else he will start crying like the baby he is."

Both of them started laughing like idiots while I just sat down and filled over my plate, grumbling about how no one gave me the respect that came with my title. All of them sat down, grinning like they managed to steal Chaos' underwear and displayed him chasing after them to the whole planet Chaos...

Trust me...you do not want to know what happened.

I was about to stab my fork into the juicy looking barbecue when everyone, except our table, stood up and made their way to offer their offerings to the gods.

Everyone began staring at us when I realised that they were staring at us because of us not offering the gods food.

I looked at Silena and both of us nodded.

She stood up and announced. "Chaos doesn't like us offering the food, he says that the smell makes him nauseated."

Suddenly, an idea came into my brain. I smiled deviously.

I stood up and made my way to the pavilion fire. "To my oh so dear father, Chaos, please help me on this quest. I hope you like my offerings and this shows much how much I respect and love you. From your dearest son, Omega. Please carry on being the amazing father you are. I literally couldn't have asked for a better man to have me fathered."

I looked back and winked at my table. All of then just started laughing, Luke even started to roll on to the floor.

Is it honestly that funny...?

I slowly turned my head back around to get my plate back but stopped when I saw who was there.

That's why there were laughing that hard...

I put my plate down and smiled nervously. "Hey...dad," I said, trying to sound casual. "what are you doing here?"

I saw Neil from the Nemesis table smirking and laughing as if I had been caught would get busted by the creator of the Universe.

"So I heard something," He started, looking at me."I also smelled something that wasn't as pleasant as the beautiful words that were said. I also heard a prayer with father in it, so please do explain why you bothered your dear father, Prince Omegulous, heir to the throne of the Universe, protector of galaxies, saviour of planets, provider for the poor, the gra-"

"You don't have to name all my titles, Lord Chaos, creator of everything," I drawled.

"Would you carry on to explain the sudden love?"

"Why else?" I smiled cheekily. "To show my father how much I miss him and love him for sending me here. Earth is just wonderful."

"Well son, you know my hatred for the offerings and how I feel about them and as for the latter question, you called?"

"No, seriously. Why are you here? Why aren't you doing whatever you are doing up there?"

"I was bored." He pouted.

"And Earth is a place to play?" I pointed out, smirking at the looks we were getting from the campers. Neil looked ready to kill that Chaos wasn't busting me already. "You know, I sometimes feel like I am way more mature than you and that I am the father in our relationship."

Chaos scoffed. "Right. Galaxious!" My father said with a high pitched voice and strutted over to over table.

Oh, Hades No. He is embarrassing me.

If you are wondering what 'Galaxious' is then please let me tell you. It is our squad's name, the formal name that is. We had no choice in choosing the name.

"Right, Omegi is being mean. He said I'm not mature." He scoffed. "Right, as if. You agree with me, right?"

Chaos stared disbelievingly at them. "RIGHT?!"

"Sorry to break it to you, Chaos. You are the child in yours and Omega's relationship," Lee said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and sat back down in my seat.

"Alphy?!" Choas tried.

Luke just looked at Chaos and snorted, as though the idea of him being mature was unbelievable.

"Right, now tell us why you are here. Honestly." Micheal said, reading a book in Chaos' language. Micheal was the quietest one in the whole Glaxious army, but always one of the smartest.

Just stating a fact: we all know the native Chaotic tongue and most all the languages on Earth. You get really bored up in space with nothing to do.

Well mostly nothing to do.

"I really was getting bored, then I heard Perce's prayer and thought why not go to something to keep myself from not being bored. Oh, and I had to tell you all something ! You all have tomorrows day to plan out the training sessions for the campers. I will be there too, I have a feeling this is going to be interesting..." Chaos said.

There is a sound barrier around our table so no one could hear what we were saying, by the way.

"I'm glad we could be your entertainment, dad." I frowned, eating the barbecued chicken.

"Ahhh," Bianca gushed. "does little baby Percy want to throw a tantrum that his father wouldn't give him attention?"

I just groaned. "And you call Chaos immature."

Chaos just grinned like a kid. I mean I sort of admitted him being a little more mature than we say he is.

"So, tell us what you would like us to teach the campers?" Bianca asked leaning in.

"I dibs Aphrodite cabin." Sileana squealed. "I am going to torture Drew and the others for becoming what they have become. And from what I had heard, Piper was supposed to be better."

"The plan." Zoe placed her hands together on the table, grinning like she was thinking of the best way to torture the campers.

"Well...you could start with..."

***********************************************************************************************

I know, really short too, school started and it is HELLLLL!

Our Chinese teacher sucks...:(