Chapter 41

A/N Hiya guys! Exams are over and I passed all with B's I think...Except for Science.The report card is yet to come out.  Sorry for the late update,

Void POV****************

I sat up on my bed, trying to sit as comfortably as I can. My nephew was getting his old powers back and he had no idea how to control them.  

I sighed in distress. His powers were way stronger, matching Chaos' and mine if not stronger, now.  He nearly made me fade

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I will not let a stupid teenage boy like that nearly make me fade. Not now Not tomorrow. Not ever. I will go down my own way- which will not happen anytime in the future, I can assure you.  

If you are wondering what happened, when my nephew pulled his latest stunt, he nearly made me fade. That bastard... I will make sure he is dead the next time I see him.  I need to. No matter what we was to me before. I can not let my feelings show. 

Chiron POV***************************

I trotted out just in time to see the chaos. 

6 people appearing out of nowhere. And then the 7th one appeared. 

Luke, Zoe, Bianca Leo, Nico, Thalia and Annabeth. 

Wait...

LUKE, ZOE AND BIANCA? 

I rushed to them and helped them up. "You must explain. Where is Omega? And about you three- how did you get here?"

By now, campers were already gathered. The older ones in tears and the newer ones gasping in shock. They probably recognized the three. Thalia was about to speak up when Luke interrupted her. "I'm sorry. Let me explain, Thals. We'll explain our identities later. That idiot Omega..."

The warriors who had arrived just seconds before me all took a sharp breath.

"Di-did he...Is he..."Charm stuttered. 

"Can we take this to the pavilion, please? We'll explain our identities there too," Bianca pleaded. "Please." her voice cracked. 

From the looks of it, the warriors already knew what happened and what to do. They marched straight to the pavilion. I cleared my throat once we got there. "Would you care to explain now? About the whole Omega situation too." 

Luke stepped forward and started. "If you didn't recognize us, I am Luke-2nd in command. That's Bianca, also known as Star. Huntress is Zoe." Then he turned to the army. "If you want to reveal yourselves, you can." 

All of the members nodded. Charm and Forge stepped forward together and spoke...together. "We are Charm and Forge, but you knew us as Silena and Charles on this earth."

The immortal campers rushed forward to hug the two, weeping some tears in the process. 

Next Arrow. "Lee. Lee Fletcher."

The crowd of immortal campers then turned to them. Annabeth and Thalia were also included in the crowd. 

Last came maze. "I'm Micheal. Micheal Yew." 

I just stood where I was though. Not included in the crowd of campers. Frozen in the spot. Luke, Silena and Zoe came down from the stage and walked to me with the other people who revealed themselves. 

Lee cracked a smile. "Are you not happy to see us, Chiron."

That broke me out of my stupor. "Gods no! You're all back and stronger than ever. My..." They all hugged me before I can finish. After everything was back to normal and they army had walked back up on stage, I asked. "And Omega?"

I saw Leo open his mouth. "You have no ide-" 

"Omega saved us. all" Annabeth cut off. They all shared a look and a look of understanding came on Leo's face. 

I was about to say something when there was a sound. A sound of a portal opening. In a matter of seconds, Luke rushed to where the sound had come from.  

Omega. 

"How is this possible?" Zoe muttered. "That idiot...Oh no! We have to call Chaos!"

"I'll do it," Luke muttered, quickly shutting his eyes. 

There was a bright light and Chaos appeared. It seemed like we didn't have to say anything because he knew what exactly happened. "Get him to the infirmary. Now."

Luke POV**********************************

I kept pacing beside Chaos and Percy. "Well?"

"It's working Luke. It has to. Just...just wait." Chaos' voiced cracked. 

All the warriors were here, waiting anxiously while the other people who went on the quest were telling Chiron what happened. 

"W-what I don't get is how he is still alive," Bianca sniffed. 

"Percy was at the height of getting his powers. It was an unbalance between his powers and old powers. Taking one's orb can be dangerous at that stage. Even then they don't survive, though. Percy...I don't know, but it looks like having his orb taken was not a major drain on his powers. He is just too powerful. He's an ancient one. Just like Void and I...just more powerful," Chaos explained. 

"It did affect him though," Zoe frowned, her tear stains already dry. "He even died for a few minutes. And then he was also in pain."

"Yea..." Chaos trailed off. "There was a legend. I'm not surprised that Percy is the one in it."

"What legend?" Lee frowned. 

Chaos sighed and got to explain.  "Well you see, there has been a story. It was passed around for many years and I myself was waiting for it to happen. There was a boy who can survive getting his orb taken. The legend said he was the most powerful person in the whole entire Universe. Even more than his father. It also said that the said person would rule alongside the sire, father in our case, and  his rule would ensure peace and prosperity for the millions of years that will follow."

All of us stayed silent after that and let Chaos do his thing, not wanting to disturb him, and also for the fact that all of us were stunned. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. 

Please be OK, Perce.